003

"That was an amazing show." He says smiling.

"Aw thanks." I say smiling back.

"I liked the shoutout too." He says smirking.

"I thought you would." I say blushing even harder.

"Okay you two love birds, i gotta tell Y/n how amazing she was." The lady said pushing Travis out of the way. "Hi i'm Donna, I'm Travis and Jason's mom." Makes sense.

"Hello, i hope you enjoyed the show." I say smiling.

"It was lovely." She takes me hand and holds it.

"Thank you so much Donna." I put on a genuine smile as she lets go.

"Well i'll leave you to talk to Travis some more, don't let him embarrass himself." She says laughing.

"I won't." I say slightly laughing too.

Donna walks out of the room leaving an awkward silence lingering in the room. I slowly start walking over to my mini fridge.

"Wanna water?" I ask grabbing one for myself.

"No thank you." He says with a soft smile.

"You sure? I have plenty." I say smiling.

"Okay maybe i will." He says laughing.

I laugh too and grab one for him. I walk over and hand him his. He grabs it but doesn't open it. Instead he sets it down on a table and looks at me. He doesn't say a thing just looks.

I open mine and take a deep drink of water. God am i thirsty. I don't wanna be rude and down the whole thing so i put it up.

"I wanna go on a date." He says fast and nervous.

"Really?" I say somewhat surprised.

"Really." He says more confidently and with a smile.

"Okay." I say smiling.

"Okay." He says smiling back.

He says goodbye and leaves me to change. I take oh my top and skirt and throw on a hoodie and some yoga pants to be comfortable. I put my heels in my bag with everything else and leave.

As i'm walking to my car i notice some people with cameras. I just smile and wave.

I get into my car and my driver takes me to the hotel.

I'm spending the next 3 days here than heading home. I live in New York so about a 3 hour flight. Which isn't bad.

We pull up to the hotel and i thank Thomas(my driver) and head up to my room. I plop on my bed and get on my phone.

Travis- How about tomorrow at 7:00?

Me-Works perfect.

I immediately call Brittany and ask her to come over tomorrow at 5 to help me pick an outfit out.

I decided i needed to sleep so that's exactly what i did.

Date day

I woke up around 9:45 and took a shower.

I decided to listen to my songs and sing my little heart out.

As i finished taking a shower i heard my phone go off with a text. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body.

Travis-Wear a purple dress, you look good in purple😉

I started blushing. I had about five purple dresses to pick from. But that's a choice for later.

I grabbed a bra, underwear, a pink shirt and some underarmer shorts. I got dressed and decided i wanted to curl my hair. So i grabbed my, hair dryer and hair curler and got to work.

It didn't turn out bad, definitely need to redo it before the date. It's all frizzy and everything.

I walked out to the kitchen thingy and got some water, put some ice in it and sat on the couch. I turned the tv on and went to netflix. I logged into my account and watched Young Sheldon.

I watched it until around 1 or 1:30 and got up and started doing things. I got dressed in jeans and a metallica shirt and my high top converses.

I grabbed my small black shoulder purse and headed out. Thomas brought me to a McDonalds. I got a large fry and a small diet coke. I went back to the hotel so i wasn't bothered by paparazzi and could eat in peace.

I finished eating around 3 and decided to get out the purple dresses i brought with me. One nice zip up no sleeved one, a short spaghetti strap one, another short one but the bottom is puffy but the top is like a corset thing, another is a silk one that goes right about my ankle with spaghetti straps again, and the last is a lavender color that goes right below my knees with no straps or anything.

By time i was done getting those out it was 3:45. How, i don't really know. I decided to get more water and watch more young Sheldon.

It was around 4:50 that Brittany showed up.

"Lemme see your purple dresses." And she walks straight to my bedroom.

I follow her and show her the ones laying on my bed.

"The silk one, trust me the silk one." She says smiling.

"Lemme go try it on." I say smiling too.

I walked to the bathroom and shut the door. I got undressed and threw the dress on. It looked like it was made for me.

I walked out to see what Brittany thinks.

"That's the one." She says giggling.

"You think." I say blushing thinking about Travis.

"I don't think i know." She says getting up.

I felt like a love struck teenager for some reason. I never really had a normal childhood. Trying to make my music grow and handle trying to get noticed was hard. I never had time for boyfriends or anything really. So this was my time to feel special and love struck.

"What time is he picking you up?" She asked walking to the closet with my dresses.

"Around seven, so about an hour and forty five minutes." I say blushing even harder.

Just thinking about him got me giddy and excited. He's the first guy to ever make me feel like this, and thank god because Travis Kelce will be endgame for me.

Before the date

He's supposed to be here in 10 minutes. I got nervous and started getting hot.

"Calm down sweetie, it'll all be okay." Brittany tries to comfort me.

"What if he doesn't like the dress?" I say panicked.

"If he likes you he'll love it, trust me Y/n, you'll be okay." As soon as she said the someone knocked on the hotel door.

I got and peeked through the peek hole. Travis was standing there in a nice suit talking to himself. Pep talk maybe?

I opened the door and was once again face to face with Travis Kelce.

I hope this date is everything i dreamed of it.