009

I'm passed out. Laying in bed with the towel on my head. But it doesn't last long until i have a nightmare. I scare myself awake and sit up.

I breathe heavy as i try to calm myself down. As i'm calming myself down Travis comes in. He sits on the bed and rubs my back.

"It's okay it's okay." He says in a comforting tone.

I just nod as i'm still breathing heavy. He's still rubbing my back when i try to get up. I stand feeling dizzy. The room is spinning but i still manage to make it to the bathroom. I fall infront of the toilet. I open it up and start to gag. Soon enough Travis is holding my hair making sure no vomit is getting on it.

After i'm done throwing up i get up and feel woozy again. Travis takes me hand to help me walk. I continue to walk then we finally meet my bed. I fall into it and snuggle in the covers not wanting to ever leave.

Travis lays down next to me. I try pushing him off the bed but fail miserably.

"What are you doing?" He says laughing softly.

"I..don't want you...to get sick." I say taking deep breaths in between each words.

"Baby it's fine." I snap my head in his direction. "What?" He questions.

"You called me baby." I say quickly.

"Oh sorry, to soon?" He says tilting his head.

"No, no i like it." I say weakly smiling at him.

He just smiles back at me. I get comfortable knowing i'm not leaving this bed anytime soon. I sink into the bed even more. Travis just lays next to me staring at the ceiling. I move my hand to meet his and we interlock fingers.

He takes my hand and brings it to his mouth. He leaves a soft his on my knuckles before placing it down again.

I hear someone knock on the door. I look over at Travis and he just smiles. He gets up and walks out of the room. I hear the door open then i hear small whispers. I can hear the footsteps getting louder as they come near the room.

Soon Travis walks in, but no one behind him. I give him a look but he just shrugs his shoulders. Then i hear footsteps again. Then i see his face. The face i haven't seen in almost 23 years. He slowly comes in the room.

I grip Travis' hand tight. He immediately knows something is up so he holds my hand tight too.

"I'm sorry baby, he insisted he needed to see you." He whispers in my ear.

I just look at him and nod. I turn back the the man who was once apart of my life. The man i cherish. The man that made me happier than ever. The man i once called my father.

"Dad?" I ask almost immediately waking up.

It's like seeing him brought me back to reality. It made me realize oh he is an actual person. I also thought of him as a dark figure but obviously he's not.

"Y/n..." He says in a sweet way that makes me gag.

"No, you don't get to say my name." His eyes turn to sadness. "How the hell did you find me?" I ask furiously.

"You've been on the news, being spotted with this Travis guy, so i assumed, i researched trying to find you." He says as if i was dumb.

"That's just...not okay, you need to leave." I say pointing out of the door.

"I can't." He says looking directly in my eyes.

"Yes, yes you can." I say nodding.

"I can't, i have been trying to get back into your life Y/n, i just could never figure out how, i've been trying for years." He says slowly starting to pace back and fourth.

I look at Travis with pleading eyes. I need Travis to get him out of here. I can't handle it. I understands almost immediately. He stands up off the bed and walks over to him.

"Okay you need to leave." Travis says in such a stern way it makes it sexy.

"No." My father says.

"Dad just fucking leave please!" I basically yell.

Travis turns to me looking surprised. I actually surprised myself with that. I look at my dad with begging eyes wanting him to leave.

He looks at me and smiles. Smiles? What a sick thing to do.

"I'll keep trying." He says before walking out.

Travis follows him out. I lay back with a big sigh. I feel a tear fall down my cheek. Then i feel more and more. And all the sudden i'm crying. Crying like someone has just died. All that hurt that i had pushed aside from him leaving rushes over me.

It feels as if waterfalls have made their way on my cheeks. And they get worse and worse. I'm shaking my head, sucking in small breathes, breathing heavy, bawling like a baby, looking helpless. I feel helpless, i feel like a baby, i feel like i can't breathe, it feels as if my dad has came and wrapped his hands around my neck.

I keep sucking in small breathes trying to breathe. Travis comes rushing in and holds me. Kissing my head telling me everything will be okay, that he won't let my dad hurt me, he won't let him get to me as long as he lives.

I turn to Travis and small through my tears. But the smile slowly fades away and my tears continue. I just can't believe what just happened. My dad showed up, and tried to get me back? Ugh as if.

My cry soon turns to laughter. And Travis is holding me harder. I'm crying into his shoulder as he rubs my back.

"I just don't understand." I say. between sobs.

"Understand what?" He asks.

"Why he would do that." I say shaking my head.

"He just wanted to hurt you, this isn't your fault." He says pushing a strand of hair out of my face.

"But why would he hurt me?" I say crying harder.

"I don't know baby i don't i'm sorry." He says kissing me softly.

"Its okay Travis, i just need to not let it get to my head." I say trying to stop crying.

"You're brave, you'll get through this." He says smiling.

"Thank you." I say smiling.

"For what?" He says genuinely wanting to know.

"For everything you've done to make me happy." I say smiling wider.

"Oh baby." He says pulling me into a kiss.

And that kiss makes me realize i'm falling in love with the Kansas city chiefs football star.