006

Travis shows me the guest room saying i can stay in here, he said he doesn't wanna move too fast and make things uncomfortable. And i totally respect that.

As we're unpacking someone knocks on the door. We both turn to the open bedroom door.

"Want me to get it?" I ask.

He nods and i make my way to the door. I open the door and i stand in shock of who's before me.

"OH MY GOD ELIZA?!" I scream.

"Y/N!" She yells running towards me.

We collide into a hug. Wrapping our arms around each other and squeezing tight. When we finally let go of each other i suddenly come confused.

"Wait, how'd you know i was staying here?" I ask with one eyebrow up.

"A big sister always knows, plus i got Travis's number." She says winking.

I just shake my head as she walks in. I shut the door behind us. I turn and see Travis smirking.

"You knew and didn't tell me?" I say shaking my head in disappointment.

"Surprise?" He says with a smile.

We all walk to the kitchen.

Eliza is two years older than me. I have three siblings in total. Eliza, Archer, and Colby. So my mom had two girls and two boys. I'm very close to my siblings and i always will be. Like i said, Eliza is two years older than me, Archer is two years younger than me and Colby is four years younger than me.

"Well what we gonna do today?" Eliza says

"How about we all go out to dinner tonight?" Travis questions while he gets into the fridge.

"That sounds amazing. Where would we go?" Eliza says looking over at Travis.

"We could go to 801 chophouse." Travis says nodding.

"That sounds great." I say in an enthusiastic tone.

They both laugh at me and i just laugh back.

Soon enough Eliza leaves to go do whatever leaving me and Travis.

He walks over to me and just holds me. Holding my head to his chest to let me feel his heartbeat. For some reason i feel comfort in hearing his heartbeat. It makes me feel at ease. All the tension in my body leaves me.

He just holds me tighter as my tension leaves. I wrap my arms around his tough waist. He laughs at me as i'm trying to put my arms around him fully. I can't. He's to big and muscular for me.

I just laugh back as he let's go. I just look up and smile at him. He smiles back then leaves a soft kiss on my lips.

He let's me go this time and walks back to my room.  I follow him back and i see him going through my bag.

"Uh no, you can't see my underwear yet." I say slightly tilting my head.

"But-" I don't let him finish.

"No but's no underwear." I say lifting my eyebrows.

"Fine." He says like a five year old.

I laugh some more and walk back to my bag. I grab my underwear and quickly walk to a drawer. I open it and put my underwear in it and slam it shut.

As i turn around he's just standing there staring at me.

"Uhm Travis? You okay?" I ask waving my hand infront of his face.

"Yes, just admiring you." He says smiling his handsome smile.

"Aren't you just the cutest." I say booping his nose.

He laughs at me again and just shakes his head.

"Well, whatcha wanna do?" He asks.

"Hmm, i don't know." I say bringing my shoulders up.

He quickly puts on a smile and started running towards me. I start running away laughing as i do so. I run behind the kitchen island with Travis on the other side.

He starts going to the left and i make my way to the right. He starts running and i start running to. I run back to my room and jump on my bed. He runs in after me and i shake my head no. I wave my finger in front of his face taunting him. He just laughs at me.

He tries reaching for me but misses. I jump up every time he goes for my ankles. I laugh louder each time.

He finally gave up and walked out of the room. I heard him walk far enough until i couldn't hear him walk anymore. I slowly got down and walked out.

As soon as my body was outside my room Travis had caught me.

"I gotcha!" He yelled running down the hall.

He had an evil laugh as he ran. I just laughed along with him. He threw me on his bed and climbed on top of me.

"I'm getting deja vu." I say smiling up at him.

"Oh really?" He says smirking.

"Don't you remember? This is how i became your girlfriend." I say touching his cheeks.

"Oh i remember, best day of my life." He says smiling.

"Travis that was like two hours ago." I say laughing.

"I know i know, but you get the point." He says smiling.

I just laugh at him again. I leave a kiss on his nose before he stands up. I sit up on my elbows to watch him leave. His muscles making his shirt look a size too small. I sigh as he fully leaves the room.

I slowly get up and just stand in my room. I look around admiring the small details he's added to it. I walk out and find him sitting on the couch. I walk over and sit next to him. He takes my hand and just leaves it in his lap. He turns the tv on and hands me the remote.

"Whatcha wanna watch?" I ask looking over at him.

"Hmmm surprise me." He says smiling.

I go on netflix and hit his account. I turn on young Sheldon thinking maybe he'll like it like i do. Maybe he'll laugh a few times.

As we're halfway through the first episode i just get this anxiety that maybe he has someone else. That maybe i'm not the only one. I slowly look over at him. He's already staring at me.

"Y/n?" He says in the most concerning way.

"Travis." I try say normally.

"What's wrong?" He says slowly tilting his head.

"Do you have someone else? Someone that's there for you if we don't work?" His eyes get wide.

"What? Of course not. I wouldn't have asked you out or to move in with me if i didn't think we wouldn't work. This isn't a fling, and just like i said at dinner it won't be, i can see myself in 20 years watching you sing for out kids." Those words just hit me.

I realize he's being serious.

"Oh Travis, how did i get so lucky to get put in the same lifetime as you?" I say smiling.

"God thought you were perfect for me i guess." He says laughing.

I laugh back and leave a small kiss on his lips. Leaving the kiss i can feel the smile on lips. When we're fully separated he's smiling wider than i've ever seen him smile. God am i falling for just the perfect guy for me.