Minazuki: If we innovate quickly they can be finished!

Mutsuki: Let's go quickly!

Kisaragi: Don't run too fast or we might get hurt.

Meanwhile, several meters behind runs Uzuki, she cannot run as fast as her sisters, then they pass like lightning and Kaga had to evade all the destroyers, but one of them crashes into Kaga, it was Uzuki who crashes into Kaga , both girls fall to the ground.

Uzuki gets up first, she realizes that she has bumped into Kaga and Kaga looks at her with a somewhat annoyed expression.

Kaga: Be careful and do not run through the main avenues as it is dangerous, do not use the speed of the destroyer as it would be fatal if you crash into humans, please do not be irresponsible.

At that time, Uzuki's sisters also appeared who were worried because Uzuki was not behind them and they too are dragged into Kaga's harsh lecture.

Akagi: (Fufufufu, here is Kaga's typical sermon, she hasn't heard it in a long time)

FIRST PERSON POV

After the meeting I decided with my friend that we should resume our date that we couldn't have, so now we walked near the port where there are many stores, I could see that Akashi had opened a store near the beach and she was advertising for her store handing out advertising pamphlets, I also see a store where books are sold to improve the Skill, but the problem is that these books are incompatible with our Skill improvements.

Every time I walked more I was surprised to see the number of stores there are, when this whole war started there were barely 10 stores in this place, but now I count more than 30.

Me: Ning Hai and Ping Hai's store have remodeled.

Villar: Yes, it's bigger now and now they also sell Chinese food.

Me: No, it's not just that, look, there are more stores than before.

Villar: That's assumed because there are now more Kansen than before living on this base.

Me: I'm surprised this place is called a base, it looks more like a city than a base.

Villar: (Laughs) You're right, this place stopped being a base a long time ago.

Me: How about we go have lunch there?

That's why I point to the Ning Hai sisters' beach restaurant, I think it would be good to eat Chinese food in the middle of the beach on a day as beautiful as today.

Meanwhile on Javelin's ship, Laffey and Javelin are cleaning, Javelin is very depressed about Ayanami, she remembers her friendship and is frustrated with her because of the war between factions.

Meanwhile Laffey manages to finish cleaning Javelin's ship and she sees that Javelin is not doing anything and is depressed.

Just then Laffey grabs a hose and the water shoots towards Javelin and the water leaves her soaked from head to toe.

Laffey: Javelin, please don't slack off, I've already finished my work and you're missing.

Javelin just pouts and she grabs another hose and fires back, but Laffey dodges it and now a pitched battle begins using water as projectiles.

Then the two of them, after finishing cleaning their ship and playing with water, go to the thermal baths where they help Unicorn with her body complex and all the kansen enjoy the thermal baths.

FIRST PERSON POV

Me: It's good to take a long bath after having fun.

Villar: Yes, today was very fun.

After lunch, Villar and I were looking at all the stores while we talked relaxedly about various topics and at the end of the day I offered to take a bath together and have a sleepover. On my aircraft carrier there is a thermal bath that uses a minimal fraction of the power of the main engine. to heat the water to the level of hot springs, whoever built this is a genius... wait I was the one who built this so I'm the fucking genius.

Villar: (Relaxing) Yes... it feels so good.

Me: (Happy) Yes, I agree with you in the feeling friend, then do you want to have a second round of pillow fights?

Villar: As you like... I wonder what the rest are doing.

Me: I think they had told me that they would spend some time at the hot springs recently opened by the Royal Navy. Cuzco as a former luxury cruiser will surely want to know what this feels like, the former commander will also want to experience this to enjoy her retirement.

Villar: (Pouting) Please don't say that, I'm older than the battleship Almirante, if you say she's older, how do you think I'll feel?

Me: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but she talks like one, right?

Villar: I won't deny you that... besides...

At that she stands while she extends her hands up and I worry that she may fall when standing up quickly.

Me: Don't get up so fast you might fall.

Villar: Shut up and look at my body! Look at my slim body! I don't have any wrinkles! I'm young...! ITEEEEEEEE!

At that she screams in pain while she clutches her back.

Villar: (In pain) Shit my back, my back, my... my back. Damn.

Me: I didn't expect that, come here and I'll give you a massage to loosen that muscle.

THIRD PERSON POV

After the hot springs we have Javelin, Unicorn and Laffey talking about Ayanami.

Unicorn: Ayanami? Ah, you mean that girl from the empire who found Yuu-chan.

Javelin: Yes, we're supposed to be enemies, so this might sound really bad, but... I don't want to give up on her, I want to be Ayanami's friend.

Unicorn: (Nodding) I don't know anything about her, but I don't want to fight any kansen of any faction, that's wrong.

Laffey: We haven't started anything.

Javelin: Thank you, thank you very much.

At that sleepover they all agreed that they don't want to fight against another kansen, but that's war, then they continued talking about more relaxed topics to have a good time before going to sleep.

SAKURA EMPIRE

Meanwhile at the empire in one of the base's bedrooms, Kaga is drinking sake while she admires the base's nightscape, when Prinz Eugen bursts into Kaga's room without knocking on the door.

Eugen: Oh how nice, it must be your stepsister's taste Akagi.

Kaga: (Disgusted expression) You are not welcome here, get out.

Eugen: Come on friend, don't be a party pooper, let me have just one drink with you.

Kaga: I appreciate the gesture, but you would ruin the taste.

Eugen: As cold as ice, right? They stole the black cube, aren't you worried? What are you up to?

Kaga: That's none of your business.

Eugen: (she sits down and hugs Kaga) Are you sure that you and your sister pursue the same goal?

At that moment Kaga loses her temper and pushes Eugen very upset.

Kaga: I've had enough of your bullshit! Outside my room.

Eugen: One-sided love can be very painful, don't you think so, friend?

At that Eugen gets up and walks towards the door but not before saying something.

Eugen: Gutten Nach, have a nice night.

Kaga simply looks away very angry.

Meanwhile, on the roof of a building, Akagi is looking at the moon high in the sky.

Akagi: Soon... we will meet again....

TO BE CONTINUE......................