Chapter 3: Circle

Last update was a mistake

I'm not so sure what happened, I guess it posted itself-?

But here is the real chapter.

{Cover made by me ;)}

(Not edited)

~*~*~

It took a while to get everything ready, actually I took longer than needed to get ready.

Knowing that I wouldn't see this place for another two weeks.

Gosh dang it, I don't want to go.

I'm to young to get tied down, but every time I bring this up everyone mentions how I don't even do anything anyways.

All I ever do is stay in my room, read books- watch Netflix and eat all the crap I can find.

Occasionally I have to go out and do exercise because I don't want to gain more weight.

Even if I took my time and made every excuse to not go, both my parents had to drag me out the house.

Quite literally, I ended up braking part of the door.

This house is pretty old anyways, no big deal.

"Mom, please let me out." I whine.

"Why don't you just except this? It has been going on for years. You can't change it." My mother says to me, her head was slightly tilted to look at me, but still managing to keep her head on the road.

"I don't wanna." I pout my lips, my father rolled his eyes from the passenger seat. I lifted myself off the seat a bit, getting uncomfortable with just sitting. The ride was thirty minutes away from our house. All werewolves and humans that are in age have to travel to a certain destination.

"Stop acting like a child and suck it up." My father turns to look at me and I went back a bit.

"Alright." I said, cowering down so he won't say anything else.

---

My mother kisses my forehead and my dad follows without hesitation, around us many other parents do the same and hug their children goodbye.

"Good luck honey." My dad whispers in my ear and just like that they turn and leave, but knowing them- They will end up staying in the car to get a glimpse at my mate.

I look around confused, finally the nervous start to settle in.

Slowly I noticed everyone was heading off to different directions, mostly due to genders- so like the sheep I am I decide to follow the rest of the girls.

I tried to not touch anyone, it was very horrible to have so many people around me and knowing that I will be surrounded by many of them in a room for four hours. How sickening.

It took a while to make my way to the front, many lady's were taking in the names on iPads and I inform one for my name, she gives me a nod and informs me on where I'll be seated.

If I'm lucky my mate can have a last name that starts with an A because I know we're both screwed if it's a last name that ends with anything bellow S.

To many people around me will not do me any good. I just want to get out of there fast because it can't be good to be around so many humans and werewolves.

The room was filling up to slowly for my liking and I just wanted to get this over with. It's like this day was going slower than I imagined it would be.

A girl with a very high ponytail sat next to me and I observed the way she was filled with excitement.

"Hi!" She chirped taking a seat, she began to swing her legs and placed her hands on bottom of her thighs. "I'm Emily, gosh I'm so nervous." She said, not even looking at me.