Gerald's Funeral Wrap Up

The smol man with bright fire truck red hair who tried desperately to rap in the album by the band My Chemical Bromance named Safety Days.

The man has denied hooking up with bandmate, Dank Oreo, even though we all know he did.

Gerald Gay has a wife, named Y-Z Way and a daughter, named Sheriff Way.

Gerald now works on comic books, very geeky we all know but that's why we love him.

His fanbase is made up of 14-39 year old humans in the following categories:
1.Goths
2.Emos
3.Wrong Generation Kids
4.LGBTQ+
5.Melinnials

He has also traveled from Florida to California- carrying many STDs along with him.

He rose to fame with his band, My Natural Bromance in 2004 after the song Gelena blew up.

Gerald grew up in New Jersey with his brother, Michelle Gay.

Gerald was dating the drummer for their band, Burnt Crackhead for a couple years before Burnt left the band.

Some say Burnt left because Gerald was being too frisky with guitarist, Dank Oreo.
But those are just rumors...

Anyway, Burnt was replaced with Dumb Pryar who was just let out of jail and now under parole due too his clap down with an exterminator.

Dumb wasn't very intelligent, so the rest of the band decided to just give him drumsticks so he'd stay away from all of the big decision making.

Anyway, in 2009 Gerald got pregnant with his child named Sheriff.

It was a very happy time for Gerald and wife, Y-to-Z, though they were kind of concerned on wth to do with the kid.
They decided to raise it anyway because they knew that they'd need someone to carry on the Gay legacy.

*closes papers and wipes tears from eyes*

"We come here to remember Gerald Book Gay." Hay Toro closes the folder of the speech he practiced.

He fluffed up his afro as Dank Oreo toddled over with the support of his pride kain.

Michelle Gay was standing at the food stand, emotional eating along with a couple more of the Gay family.

Dank Oreo walked away from Hay Toro and started crying into a tree.
The tree had a D+G on it for Dank and Gerald...

Sheriff and Y-to-Z Way were sitting on the bench crying over each other.
------------------------------------------------------
TEH URND