The Scouts vs The Titans

⚔

Y/N'S POV

As I hear clanks of blades checking everywhere on the walls to find the enemy. I remembered the vision which was right behind me. Right outside of Shiganshina, the mountains where they believed were endless.

But I felt something was there, even if it wasn't in plain sight."Commander, I think something is over there." I told as I pointed to the land. "Was it something you saw, Y/n?" Commander Erwin asked turning to where I pointed too.

 "Was it something you saw, Y/n?" Commander Erwin asked turning to where I pointed too

I lowered my arm, my voice tinged with urgency, "It... gave me a vision. Whatever it is, I don't think we can just return to how things were." I conveyed to him.

He let out a low grumble, "I see."

Suddenly, a flare pierced the darkness.

"Over here!! There's a hollow spot here!!" The man's voice rang out urgently. I peered over the wall to discern what he had discovered, only to witness a chilling sight: as if on cue, the cadet who had uncovered the hollow spot was violently attacked, blood gushing forth from the wound.

As I stared in disbelief, the figure emerging from the hollow was none other than Reiner himself.

"Reiner!"

Without hesitation, Levi leaped off the wall and plunged his blade into Reiner's neck. My heart raced as I glanced down to see Reiner lying unconscious, but I couldn't afford to dwell on that sight. What was happening down there? Had Levi just killed him?!

Suddenly, a flash of light cut through the clouds, sending shivers down my spine. Instinctively, I turned towards the mountain, where small villages dotted the landscape. Something was amiss over there.

With just a shiver I turned around to the empty town behind us.

"Check all around us!! Capture any other enemies and—"