Author's Note

Okay! Hello everyone!

This is Season 3 and Season 4 of "The Ackermans".

If you want to read Season 1 and Season 2 of the Ackermans (shows your origin story etc.) just go to my profile and look at the old cover and that's where it is.

I suggest you read it just so you understand the plot and how your power works :D (yes i know its long but read your childhood and then thats it)

I thought about this a lot, having too many chapters in one fanfic would be overwhelming so I thought I make another one but with more pizazz.

More images, more creativity, I couldn't find any more covers to replace the logo, I liked the one you're seeing on the fanfic logo right now, I just changed the font to be a little more AOT.

Reminding that Y/N will not have any romantic relationship with anyone in this fanfic, just some friendship and enemies as well, but maybe Y/N can be the third wheel in helping romantic relationships, who knows?

Lemme know what ship you think and maybe, I'll consider it.

I hope that Y/N is up to your liking and it is more relatable to you, of course, there will be grammar mistakes in the story that I miss because I type really fast which is what I am doing right now.

I'll try to be as active as possible posting chapters, not too long because I will start to overthink haha

Anyways the next chapter starts, I hope you enjoy and as always let me know of any feedback or suggestions of what you think of the beginning era so far.

update:
Before I go any further would you guys like y/n to slowly grow up during the years to season 4 or just head straight for the time-skip?

ALSO AGAIN, after season three, it's gonna be a whole glow up with the AOT character's so why not have Y/N have a glow up too? you imagine what Y/N changes gonna look like and that's how it's gonna be (not sounding rude i just thought of this to be a great idea)

See ya!