Move on

⚔️

Y/N'S POV

Y/N'S POV

" Captain! They're here! Multiple enemies from the right!" alerted Armin.

" Alright, let's do this," I whispered, getting ready to fight.

Then there were multiple MPs coming from our right. Five of them with maneuvering gear. Just looking at them they were ready to obliterate us, but I will not let a single person I know die. The first move was a man lifting his gun toward Captain Levi, but then Levi swerved his blade right to the eye.

Right.

I turned to my right to see the Woman MP's gun about to aim after me, but then I quickly reacted and dodged the bullet. But after that she passed me, heading to the cart where Armin and Jean were. Then she aimed right at Armin.

"Huh?!" Armin panicked. Mikasa came and kicked the woman hard into the wooden cart, making her nose bleed. I watched as the woman slowly tried to get up, but Jean didn't shoot her because he hesitated. She then shoved the gun out of his face and aimed the gum right at his face.

"Jean!" I shouted out. But before I could get her, Armin shot her in the head with no hesitation. Then the woman was out cold and bumped out of the cart. " We're almost out of the town!" Armin shouted. But then the three MPs went over and aimed straight at Jean and Armin once again. Quickly I grabbed Jean while Sasha grabbed Armin out of safety and we escaped out of town.

 Quickly I grabbed Jean while Sasha grabbed Armin out of safety and we escaped out of town

Y/N'S POV

⚔️

" Just take it easy, Armin," I said caressing his back.

At nearly night, we made it to an abandoned building but in just minutes, Armin couldn't take it and threw up at a nearby tree. Mikasa ran once she saw the two of us.

Armin coughed and cried at the same time, tears continuously dropped down to his face. " Did..this happen to you too?" He said to Mikasa and I, gasping for breath. " I.." I barely responded, but if he meant what I think he meant, it wasn't easy. " I'm... sorry guys." He apologized. " It's ok," Mikasa said. But Armin apologized over and over again.

Then Mikasa turned back to get inside the building while I stayed with Armin. " What do you mean... when it "happened to us?". I asked softly. Armin coughed for a second, but he answered my question, " I mean... When you saw someone get killed too in front of your eyes." Armin responded.

"Yeah. Twice at that, it wasn't a happy experience, but I didn't cry. I just felt grief." I answered. Armin started to get back up again taking his breath. "But, I move on," I responded. Armin looked at me for a second and he looked like he still didn't understand.

Almost an hour later, we got back to the fire pit and we sat in a circle while Sasha was guarding out but still listened. But as we sat in silence, Captain Levi spoke out. " What's wrong Armin? This filthy stable makes you lose your appetite?"

" ... No," Armin responded. " Jean.. there's something I don't understand," Armin asked. " What?" Jean questioned. " Honestly, when I pulled my gun I thought I'd be too late. I'm sorry... but she already had her gun pointed at you. So.." Armin explained.

"I can't stop wondering... how was I able to shoot first...?" Armin wondered. That question made everyone think about the flashback not too long ago. Even Jean couldn't speak after that. " Because she hesitated for a moment. Right?" Captain Levi suddenly answered. " Armin. I'm sorry, but I should've shot. But I couldn't." Jean confessed.

" So that was it. The woman I killed must have been a kind person. She was much more human than me. I was able to pull the trigger away. I'm-" Armin shuddered. " You're hands are already dirty. You can't go back to the way you were." Captain Levi clarified.

Mikasa didn't like that question, and said it out of bluntly, " Why would you say.." Mikasa said. " Accept who you've become. If your hands were still clean. Jean probably wouldn't be here right now." Captain Levi commented. " You were able to pull the trigger like that... because your friend was about to get killed."

" Armin, you saved us by getting your hands dirty. I'm grateful." Levi thanked.

ılı Author's note ılı

❀ The title was hard to come up with, so I just typed the first thing that came to mind.

❀ this chapter was a little boring, so I'm not surprised if it's not completed, but the next chapter it gets interesting :D