Both the twins groaned.

"Did I just hear something?" He questioned rethorically.

"No, sir." They both said in union.

"Good. Now get to it."

"Oh, I don't need any help. I got this." She tried to refuse.

"You don't need it, but you'll accept it." Ryker declared.

"But that's stupid." She pouted, folding her hand.

"Why are you pouting? we're the ones doing the heavy lifting." Xander stated the obvious.

"And who's fault is that? Mine?" She asked sarcastically. She received a glare from the twins for that remark.

"Wait, she can walk around without shoes, but we can't?" Lucas noted.

Where in hells name did that come from? Does he have a fetish or something?

"Because her toes are well groomed, and yours aren't." Nathan interjected.

"Oh please, my toes look better than those little aliens." Liam denied the allegation.

"Is that why your toenails are green?" She remarked sarcastically.

To her suprise, a few of her brothers laughed well slightly chuckled was more like it.

"Wait, not that one. That's fragile." She rushed to take the package from Lucas, who rolled his eyes.

"What's in it?" Ryker asked, collecting it and handing it to her.

"Some new electronics." She answered.

"Can we see?"

She looked away, pondering whether or not to say yes.

"Sure." She reluctantly nodded.

She opened the box with the box cutter after removing the Styrofoam she pulled out a new computer, two tablets, and a pair of smart glasses.

They all looked at each other they were thinking the same thing.

"And I thought you said I spent a lot on nonsense." Lucas said.

"Why are you wasting your money on this?" Ace asked.

"Do you have a shopping addiction?" Ryker pushed further.

"No, I don't. I get sent stuff from company sometimes, and I had a backstage interview before a fashion show where I mentioned I needed to buy a new computer, and a few brands reached out to me, and they sent me a few things." She explained.

"I just didn't realize how much they'd actually send me."

"I'm definitely taking one of those." Lucas reached for a tablet, but his hand was removed from it by Nathan.

"Like hell you will." He remarked.

"She doesn't even need that much anyways she should share."

"Have you ever shared with her?" Zade took the words out of her mouth.

Lucas looked down.

"So what's in the others?" Elijah folded his arms, leaning against the doorway.

"That's for tomorrow, and they aren't the only ones." She muttered the last part.

"Wait, there's more." Elijah moved out of the doorway.

"Give them to the twins, let them take them to Jace's room." Zade nudged her gently.

"I can't there not her yet, but they'll be here tonight."

They nodded.

~~~~~~~