Reaction Ayanokouji vs Ichika

Start from the beginning

Kushida: tch it's like I would want to help you 

"Whatever there is between the two of you, we're busy with the festival. Can you talk about it some other time?"

There was no need to go to the trouble of choosing today as the day for the exchange.

"You are not the least bit surprised to see me and Kushida-senpai together, are you? Did you know about our history?"

"No." I really didn't know that they had ever had any deep connection before. "But today, with this timely contact, I understand everything." Even information that seemed unnecessary was derived in my head on its own. 6

Why was Kushida so adamant about expelling me from the school in a unanimous special exam, and why did she take a reckless gamble? 

Ike: What 

Sudou: Is that true 

Kushida: Of course not 

Miyamoto: He is lying 

Horikita: So she is still trying 

Kushida: Tch 

If a student from the white room was behind it and forced her to do it, it was not unreasonable.

Ayanokouji: Yagami

I also began to see why she was acting as she was at the festival, where she would be easily traced. Kushida's behavior also matched up with her behaviour after school, when she headed somewhere after declining invitations from her classmates to join them.

"Kushida-senpai will pay you back later, so can you give me a little time?"

Amasawa in front of me still didn't realize that I was vague about my answer.

"Sorry Ayanokōji-kun, could you please excuse me. I'll be back as soon as I can. I also really need to talk to Amasawa-san."

"I see what you mean, but it's not going to happen. This is enough, Amasawa."

"Senpai's eyes are so naughty, aren't they? You're looking at me like I'm naked or something~" 

Nagumo: This is the most messed up kohai I've ever seen 

Manabu: As much as I hate to say it but I agree 

" I wished I could see her naked " 

"You're her senpai of 4 years " 

Amasawa pressed the tip of her finger against her lips in a seductive manner, but the tone wasn't sexual. It was an action to hide her wariness that I can see right through her.

Ryuuen: Kuku of course he can 

Arisu: She is only a defective product after all 

"Kushida, you have a weakness regarding your past with Amasawa and one other person. That's why you forced the class to get into an uproar so that Horikita and I would be expelled from the unanimous special exam. Or maybe they were working on something before that."

Sudou: What you are trying to expel Suzune 

Kushida: No of course not I'm not sure why it's worded like that 

Manabu: So she didn't change 

"Eh?"

I must have been right on target; unable to confirm or deny, Kushida simply looked surprised.

"Let's stop now, senpai. This is a time for me and Kushida-senpai."

"I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that way. Kushida is a necessary part of the class, even before her work as a maid."