one shot narcissistic koji

Ayanokouji pov

I was on my way to the best school in Japan even though that is the case I still believe a school even if it's considered the best will be child's play for someone like me.

I walked onto the bus there was two seats available one is a priority seat and the other a normal seat. So I choose the obvious choice.

The priority seat they on most busses are a bit larger and have more cushioning on them.

Beside me was a well built young man with blonde hair even though he was wearing a school uniform you could tell he was well muscled.

I closed my eyes to take my beauty sleep.

" excuse me can you give your seat up "

I was awoken from my sleep if I was still in the whiteroom I would have to dispose of something so ugly and hideous.

I looked up to see a disgusting creature looking at me.

" why would I do something so crazy and stupid "

" I agree with brown hair kun doing something so ugly would hurt my perfect self "

The blonde hair student beside me spoke out his thoughts.

" what kind of attitude is that for high school students "

" you may not like my attitude but you should first take a lot at your mirror to see how you look oh my bad all your mirrors are broken "

" what "

" you know there is something called pretty privilege right "

" that's only for new generations and it isn't even real "

" of course for someone like you would never agree to it as your just plain ugly "

" it's fine "

" see even the old hag agrees with me "

" can you please give up your seat to the old lady "

" why would I do something so foolish "

" it would be a contribution to society "

" ha I'm honestly impressed you could the word say but it seems you don't quite know the meaning "

" that's right you pretty girl should know what something is before spout nonsense "

" I understand what it means "

" you clearly don't if I were to give up my seat what would that accomplish to society "

" indeed plus there are others on this bus you could ask "

" that's right brown hair kun as you know there is no difference between a priority seat and a regular seat. "

" can anyone hear me this old lady needs a seat can anyone give up there seat "

" quite yapping you should like a fish who just got out of water "

I spoke what I thought she looked back at me with fake tears in her eyes.

A office lady looked like she was going to give up her seat bit she looked down after what I spoke.

" I'm really sorry "

" It's alright "

Thats when I closed my eyes.

When we arrived I walked outside.

" what's your name "

" ayanokouji Kiyotaka "

" ha you look different from these low lifes "

" of course people here just disgust me "

" ha be thankful to be recognized by me "

" you also have my recognition "

" I will take that as a compliment "

With that he left.

I looked down to my student ID to see I was in class d.

I skipped the ceremony as spending time with such low life's would be a waste of time for someone as great as me.

Timeskip After explanation and the other introduction.

" can you introduce yourself "

Spoke some grass colored hair boy.

" ha since I am so nice I will give you guys the privilege of hearing my introduction "

" thank you "

He seemed a bit unsure.

" tch another narcissist "

" why am I with so many weirdos "

" aren't you one yourself with your ugly face. "

" the hell you say "

Since I didn't want to waste more time I spoke.

" my name is kiyotaka ayanokouji I am the son of the most political powerful man in this country "

When they heard that some started to look more serious while some girls got ...... sparkling eyes.

" if you don't believe me then search professor Ayanokouji "

" I don't want to spend time with such low lives "

" I am not looking to make friends but if you ladies want we could be more "

" hentai "

" pervert "

" disgusting "

I heard such words from girls but I saw some girls still looked at me interested.

With my great introduction without waiting for more words to come out of their mouths I left.

I walked to the convenience store you might think why well its because even though more money is better in this situation being able to survive on such a low amount of points is like a test to prove my perfectness.

Plus this school will not even be a challenge for me with class d getting the worst students of course they gave two hopes being me and the blonde haired guy I met earlier

We will be checked on by cameras in the classroom. The reason probably for private points maybe to fight other classes I don't really care as such ugly existences should suffer.

( he won't know everything because like koenji he doesn't want to put in effort )

I bought what I wanted, a red hair dog forgot his student ID and couldn't buy cup noodles.

I went to the front desk to get my room. So this is my room. It looked very boring but with my perfect taste I could make it something almost as perfect as me of course still worse.

( I'll probably make a part two I'm not sure )

( the reason why it's short is because it only day 1 and because he didn't talk to horikita and sudou didn't meet the senpais )