one shot ayanokouji mother part 2

Ayanokouji pov

I woke up not in my room even though mother had said that I was free from that man I still had my guard up. I looked around and saw I was in a room with my old stuff inside.

I smelled something nice it smelled like the pancakes mother cooked when I was there. That was I remembered she is was here and offered me a room.

" hi kiyo chan "

" hi mom "

" brush your teeth before you eat "

I brushed my teeth and came back.

After eating she had to go to school early cause she was a teacher.

I decided I should go to school early too so I went with her.

I went to class while she went to the faculty lounge.

" hi ayanokouji kun "

I looked beside me to see satou maya a student who had a very low grade.

" hi satou San "

" why did you want to talk to me "

She never talked to me before so I didn't know why she wanted to talk to me.

" your mother is Mika sensei right "

" yeah "

" can you tell me her skin care routine "

" I don't know her skin care routine "

She nodded at that and handed me a paper I looked down to see that it had a phone number.

I put it in my pocket as chabashira sensei was starting class.

Sadly mother wasn't going to teach today she will be teaching other classes.

Mika pov

I was going to go to the other classes today the first class will be class a then c then b.

( I just want to get done with sakayanaji reaction before the others )

I walked into the class and saw a tall bold guy and a girl who is as flat as a board and is flat like flat enough where if someone told me she was a he I would believe them.

" hello class my name is Mika ayanokouji and I will be teaching math. "

When they heard that some students looked bewildered while the kid looked shocked.

" may I ask why you are replacing Sakagami sensei "

" I am replacing him because the school deemed me more fit to teach math "

" I see than you for your time "

( I think Kohai is very respectful at least in my opinion)

" fufufu you know lying about your last name isn't very nice "

" huh "

I sounded confused and probably looked confused as well.

" sakayanaji why are you disrespecting the teacher  "

" fufu I am merely asking a question is it that difficult to understand "

" whiteroom "

I didn't know why she talked about that place was she expecting some huge reaction from me. She was a lot more delusional than I thought.

( I believe that sakayanaji is one of the smartest in cote but her pride and delusions make her an easy character for me to hate plus she even lost during year 2 vol 10 because she didn't try )

" yeah what about it "

She looked shocked that I didn't look shocked

" wha-what how do you know about it "

" my husband founded it dumny "

I was a little mad at her for talking so slowly and expecting me to be an entertainment for her.

" your husband "

She now put up her guard if I was a whiteroom enforcer.

" can I just teach now "

She didn't reply so I just continued

" can I talk to you ms ayanokouji "

" no "

She looked shocked that I had refused her.

Class c

Mika pov

I was now walking into class c a class said to have been filled with delinquents. I personally have no issues teaching delinquents as i already have martial art experience.

It only the number of people that could be trouble.

If the whole class came together to attack me it might cause me a little trouble.

But would I lose.

Of course

The amount would be 40 not to mention they have heavy hitters like Albert and ryueen.

I walked into class ready to start as they should I heard about me from their homeroom teacher telling them he won't be teaching math anymore.

When I walked in I saw that the class was sitting like an model class but if I remembered correctly they are class c.

" hello class c as of today I will be teaching math "

" my name is Mika ayanokouji and I wish to get along with you all "

" do you know someone named kiyotaka ayanokouji "

" yes he is my son "

" Ah "

I was now walking to class b the class said to be the nicest class where I also learnt that there leader ichinose was close to my son maybe she will be my daughter in law.

" hi class b I will be your new math teacher my name is ayanokouji Mika I hope to get along with you "

" do you know someone by the name of ayanokouji Kiyotaka "

" yes he is my son "

After class ended I was going to walk outside when ichinose called out to me.

" can I called to you sensei "

" sure "

We waited till everyone left

" do you know what ayanokouji kun likes "

" I know he like ice cream but other than that they're all the same to him "

" thank you sensei "

" can I know why you asked me "

" wha-wa "

" nevermind "

She ran off with a red face.

I approve of her.