6

Ella's POV ( 3 weeks later)

It's been some time, and Olivia has spent every day with me. I miss my sisters. I have gone to a lady 9 times. Once a week. She just kept on asking me questions about how I was feeling. I couldn't speak. I haven't spoken since they took me from that place. We were at the restaurants. I was looking at the door opening the whole time. I saw a man coming in, and he looked at me and smiled at me. It was James and put his finger to his mouth for me to be quiet. I started to shake.  My vision started to get blurry, and I felt someone touching my chin, and I flinched a bit. Then I looked up, and I saw Olivia, and she looked worried. "What's wrong?" Olivia asked and whipped one of my tears away, and I didn't say anything. I was too scared. " Let's go home," She said. She called a lady over and gave her the money for our food. We went into the car and as we were in the car. Olivia put me into a car seat. I sat and pulled my legs to my chest and started to cry more as the memories came back.

Olivia's POV

As we got into the car. Ella's pulled her legs to her chest and started to cry more. My heart broke for her. How could they have done all of these stuff. They still haven't managed to find her so-called father and the other men. They won't even let me help. They told me to just stay with Ella until they find at least one of them. After sometime we were home and Ella was still crying so I went to her room and put her on the bed as she kept crying and I kept trying to calm her down and after sometime I didn't hear her crying. I looked down, and she was sleeping, so I just put her in bed and tucked her in, and kissed the top of her head. 

When I went into the living room, I saw Elliot. (He has a spare key to the apartment) "Ella is sleeping,"I said, and he nodded. " How has she been?" He asked me. I just shook my head and sat on my couch. He sat down next to me. " She hasn't spoken even once. She has been trying, but nothing has been coming out. This breaks my heart. How could a father do this to his own daughter and kill his other daughters? " I said." He is a sociopath. " He told me," Today we went to a restaurant. Out of nowhere, Ella started to shake and panic. I couldn't see anyone that was standing out from S-Sasha's description, "I said. I put my head in my hands. Elliot put his hand on my back" How about you give me the name of the restaurant and I will see "He said I looked at him with my head on my hand" Thank you" I said. He nodded. " Of course," He said. " This little girl has been through hell..." I choked out." Hey, she's alive. We saved her, " He said." We could've saved all of them if we were just a little faster. For both of them, " I choked out." Hey for Alice, we had no idea about what was going on. By the time Sasha came to us, she was gone." Elliot said." I shouldn't have left Sasha alone. Why was I so stupid?" I choked out."Both of the times, it wasn't your fault. It would've happened anyway, " Elliot said." But I could've stopped it, " I said." This little 4 year old lost both of her sisters. She had to probably watch both of them die in front of her. Her birth mother abandoned her. We have no idea where she is, " I said." Come here, " He said as he pulled me into a hug. I quietly sobbed into his shoulder not to wake up Ella." This little girl is alive because you didn't stop until you saved this little girl. She is alive because of you. That means something, " Elliot said. Once I calmed down. He kissed my forehead. " I will go see what I can do for you," He said. I nodded, and he left.

I got Ella's food and it was still hot so I took it and went into her room and put her food on the nightstand and then I sat at the edge of the bed "Sweetheart wake up "I said and kissed her forehead and I saw her eye's slowly opening. I just smiled and moved her hair behind her ear. "How are you feeling? "I asked her, and she just shrugged, and I just took the food from the nightstand "Here "I said and gave her the food. She slowly eat "Sweetheart what happened in the restaurant? "I asked her, and she just shrugged. She eats 3 bites. Then she couldn't do it anymore so I took the plate and I put it on the nightstand "Ella...You know that you are safe? "I asked her, and she just looked down and shocked her head."What happened? "I asked Ella, and she opened her mouth like she wanted to say something, but nothing came out."I will come back in a second, "I said and got up. Took the plate with me and put it in the sink. 

I went to my room and got a pen and paper and then I went back into Ella's room and gave her the pen and paper and she started to write. She is so smart for only being a 4 year old. After sometime she gave me the paper and on it said "The man that came into the restaurant the man that came in. It was a man that kept on coming over and hurting me while I was gone "I looked at Ella and she was looking down and tears were going down her cheek's and I just lifted her chin up and whipped her tears away "Sweetheart don't worry. You can trust me. I will not let anyone take you or hurt you ever again, okay? "I said, and Ella was just looking at me, and her eye's started to have more tears in them."I will not let anyone hurt you, Ella, " I said and hugged her, and she cried. After some time, Ella took the pen and paper and wrote something and gave the paper to me and it said "Can you sing for me?" And I just smiled and looked at her."Of course, sweetheart, "I said, and then we just laid down, and Ella cuddled up to me, and I started to sing to her." Come stop your crying

It will be alright
Just take my hand
Hold it tight
I will protect you
From all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry for one so small
You seem so strong
My arms will hold you
Keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here, don't you cry?'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever moreYou'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart
Always

Always "And when I looked down again. She had calmed down, so I kissed the top of her head, and I just texted Elliot about what Ella wrote, and then I spent the rest of the day with her.