Bio of Sade

Name: SadeAge: 16Height: 5'7Hair color: black bushy curls of hair with several white streaksEye color: neon green Species: lion shapeshifter & lion guardMother: Zira Father: Scar (deceased)Uncle: Mufasa (deceased)Older half-sister: Vitani Older ha...

Name: Sade
Age: 16
Height: 5'7
Hair color: black bushy curls of hair with several white streaks
Eye color: neon green
Species: lion shapeshifter & lion guard
Mother: Zira
Father: Scar (deceased)
Uncle: Mufasa (deceased)
Older half-sister: Vitani
Older half-brother: Nuka
Distant cousin: Simba, Kiara, Kion
Cousin-in-law: Nala
Ex-Lover: Uma
Ex-Fling: Harry Hook, Anthony Tremaine, Jay
Love interest: Prince Ben
Best Friends: Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos
Rilvary: Uma, Harry Hook, Gil, Ginny Gothel, Janja, Cheezi, Chungu, Nne, Tano
Younger surrogate sisters: Celia Facilier, Dizzy Tremaine, Ruby Hearts
Likes: Dark colors, art, magic, music, reading, writing, singing, dancing, running, arching, fighting, stealing, cursing, fashion, music, pranks, shapeshifting into a lion
Dislikes: the water, bright colors, new people, hyenas
Important info: 16 year old Sade is a lion shapeshifter and was born to be a lion guard. She's the only child Zira and Scar had together. Sade looks exactly like her father with her neon green eyes, and she has a scar across her left eyebrow just like her father. But unlike Scar, Sade's has two markings on her left eyebrow instead of one. Also her eyes glow a fiery red color with jet black shade around them when she's sad, angry, frustrated, scared, stress, overwhelmed, and when her emotions are all over the place including when she shapeshift into a lion or uses magic or in the dark and if the bright sun hits her straight in the face. She has long wild black bushy curls of hair with several white streaks and dark skin. Sade always wears her father lion talisman necklace around her neck that enhances her abilities that he got from his great-grandfather and she was chosen by her ancestors of The Circle of Life from The Pride Lands to be born a lion guard for a great reason and purpose that she has no clue to why. She also has dark skin and a wicked smile with pointed but human-like teeth. Sade is the leader of The Cour Five that she proudly put together. She is her mother favorite cause she looks/acts exactly like her father, who chose her to be his heir when her mother was pregnant with her before his death. Sade has been good friends with Mal and Jay since she was six. She became good friends with Carlos when she was twelve. She became good friends with Evie when she was fourteen, and her crew became known as The Cour Five on The Isle of the Lost. Sade always wears the color gold, brown and black.