[Ch 2, Act 10] Ryoria.

Mulai dari awal

The bike drifts around, to create a smoke with its tires, blinding the members. Eventually, they began to move again and ran over a member at high speed.

"BRING US THE WOMAN BACK!" — A member of Daruma screamed, as two vans filled with daruma members began to follow Inzagi and Aster

The bike quickly drove out of the gates of Ryoria, to avoid further destruction, but the vans still continued to follow them.

"Ah, great we're on clear ground, now! Get me close to them, and protect Aster!" — Inzagi ordered the AI, as the motorcycle got closer to the Van.

Without hesitation, Inzagi jumps onto the roof of the van and kicks down a gang member who was clinging from the side of the van.

The other van gets close to Inzagi's van, as a man with a machete stood on top of the other van.

The man with the machete jumps onto the same van with Inzagi on it, as they both fought with their blades, while trying to keep their balance.

Inzagi thinks of a plan as they clash swords. Eventually, the man swings his machete at Inzagi, but Inzagi ducks and dodges the swing, soon penetrating the roof with his blade, as the blade punctures a huge wound into the driver of the van.

The driver of the van they were on was now dead, so the van began to get unstable. Inzagi swiftly cuts the man and pushes him off, jumping onto the other van, as the previous van crashes and injures every gang member inside it.

Inzagi, as he stood on the van, gets down and holds onto the sliding door of the van, soon kicking the right windshield of the front seat. At high speed, Inzagi opens the door of the van and gets inside it, stabbing the driver of the van on the throat.

The driver gargled in his own blood, as he tried to press on his neck, to try and hold in his blood, but he fails and eventually dies.

Seven gang members from the backseat try to hit Inzagi from behind, but Inzagi swiftly takes the steering wheel of the van and began to take sharp turns with it, causing the gang members to be knocked all over, not being able to move properly.

Eventually, Inzagi jumps out from the van, as they were headed to the walls of Ryoria.

The van crashes and injures the passengers, as Inzagi rolled around on the ground, after jumping off the van.

"Damn, I'm good.." — Inzagi said as he breathes heavily, wiping the blood off his mouth, from the heavy drop

The gang members from the backseats of both vans go out and walk towards Inzagi.

Inzagi stretches his neck and cracks his knuckles, as he pulls his blade out, prepared to face off against the 14 gang members

The gang members charge Inzagi, with their blades and blunt weapons up, as Inzagi deeply focuses.

Two members with blades attempt come from the left and attempts to cut Inzagi. But, Inzagi dodges the swing and returns the swing, by slashing the two on their throats.

a man with chains approach Inzagi, as he swiftly wrapped his chain around the blade of Inzagi. Suddenly, a gang member jumps and kicks the blade, as it was tied up, shattering Inzagi's blade.

The man with chains wrap his chains around his fist and charge at Inzagi, along with the other man.

Inzagi kicks the man with chains and dodges the other man's hits, as he swiftly grabbed him by the shirt and headbutts him, soon stomping on their heads.

Three men from different sides approach Inzagi, while screaming. Inzagi throws his shattered blade through the skull of the member  behind him, soon running to him, as the other two chases him.