"Evan"

•For Taehyung - Evan - Meaning "young warrior," symbolizing Taehyung's role as a protector and mentor to the protagonist.

Taehyung pov
_______________

I remember being there at the metamorphosis surgeries. Her screams were making me hollow day by day. I have to do something she has nothing to do with this.

I gave decided now.We were not allowed to do this only family members could do this that too with whole family's consent but I don't care if I lose my job or license I can't bear seeing the child suffering more.
So I went and when she was resting, I tapped her shoulder and she flinched so hard.
She opened her eyes slowly."Please uncle help me,ask them to leave me; first they kidnapped me now they are torturing me" she said breaking out. "Shh, shh uncle is going to help you" I said. "Now listen to uncle and obey him, hmm." I said gently. She nodded.
"Now I am going to do a surgery-" he was cutted off ; "Please no more torture or that surgery whatever it's called." She said whining out. "No, no believe uncle this one will remove all your pain from now on and you won't feel any pain after this one, please trust uncle for the last time." I replied being gentle as I can. She was zoning out for a moment then agreed. "Pinky promise?" And held out her little finger. I guess it's a Earth thing because I was born here only. I also held out my finger and she locked her with mine. I smiled and repeated "Pinky promise".

After the surgery which was basically a pain transferring surgery can only be performed under family's consent but I did it anyways because I can't see the poor soul suffering now all her pain whether physical or emotional would be transferred to me while doing that I also did the thought exchange surgery because I want to know what's going on her mind.

I entered her room she was strapped down on the bed. I really felt my heart clenching, I hope this ends soon. "Do you feel pain now?" I asked smiling. "No uncle thankyou so much" she replied smiling. Wow her smile is beautiful. "Uncle how did you  remove it?"she asked curiously. "Magic" I replied. Well I heard it from great grandmother this was a term for  something that was possible but people didn't know how was it possible so they used this term. I can explain her "how" but I guess she's better off the other way. "You're a magician uncle?" Her voice evident with curiousity. Oh shoot! I don't know this one,I guess I will just say yes. "Yes" I replied smiling. "Wow, I really want to learn your tricks, so I can help Julia remove her pain." "Julia?" I asked.
"She's my sister ; she says she bleed every month from down and it hurts very much, I don't want to see her pain, so will you teach me?"
"Yes, I will." I didn't realise I was tearing up. "Uncle you're crying, are you in pain?" Concern in her voice.
"No I'm jealous of you." I said.
"Why?"
"I wish I could be as brave as you, young warrior."
" I am a warrior, uncle?"
"Yes, you are my young warrior, "Evan"". I said while smiling and wiping my tears. "And don't call me uncle I am your brother's age." I said making a fake angry pout. "Ok bhaiya." She said laughing out.
"Bhaiya?" I enquired.
"That's what they call brother in my region." She said smiling.
"You know two languages?"
"Yes, it's called Hindi."
"Will you teach me?"
"Yes bhaiya."
"I love you Evan." I said hugging her.
"Me too bhaiya." She said hugging back.

"A young warrior she truly is, bearing her own pain selflessly yet considering others. Taehyung marvels at her innocence, her capacity for empathy stirring a protective instinct within him. He understands now, with unwavering clarity, that he must shield her from harm at any cost, even if it means sacrificing himself. Yes, his young warrior shall forever find her brother standing steadfastly by her side, a guardian against the storms of life. 'No one will hurt you, Evan,' he whispers, a solemn vow etched in his heart, a pledge of unwavering protection and unwavering love."

"Evan"