"COSMOCRUXIAN?"

"So, you're my grandchildren, and I've been brought from the past Earth?"

"Yes."

"But you both don't even look young!"

"That's the cost!" she replied, her tone tinged with both anger and disappointment.

"Cost for what?"

"For bringing you back!"

"Huh?"

"When we had to bring you back, we knew the multiversal timelines would be disrupted, and there would be consequences. This was one of them," she explained, letting out a heavy sigh.

"What do you mean by one of them?"

"After we returned, we found out that our parents have disappeared and are nowhere to be found. We believe that it was one of the consequences."

"And how am I supposed to believe all this?"

My dad went and brought an old box and took out some photos.

"Here," he handed me the photo.

"I saw a beautiful woman staring out and an absolutely stunning man, and the date mentioned was 2/18/9048

"It's the year 9050 right now. You both are 20 years old?!"

"Yes."

"WHAT IN THE PARALLEL WORLDS IS GOING ON..."

"So you are telling me that you both are my grandchildren and your parents disappeared the day you brought me?"

"Yes."

"So why do I not remember anything?"

"Well, we..."

"We had to brainwash you and had to do a bit of..."

"Bit of what?"

"TORTURE."

"HUH? WHY?"

"Well, we had to restore a lot of parts of you, and that required surgeries. You were so traumatized because the surgeries were extremely traumatic, so we brainwashed you so you don't remember anything."

"So what about Jennie?" I said with a bit of curiosity.

"Well... She is also your granddaughter and our sister."

"Ok, fine, I believe that you are my grandchildren, even Jennie is my granddaughter, but why me?"

"Because you are the COSMOCRUXIAN."

"What's that?"

"Well, it is someone who is central to multidimensional travel, possibly implying that they hold the key or possess unique abilities related to navigating across various dimensions or realms." My so-called grandchild said in one breath.

"Whoa, whoa, slow down, what in quantum physics are you saying?"

"So it's like you are the main key for Interdimensional travel."

"So you mean like I am able to travel across the multiverse?"

"Yes, exactly! You're a fast learner!"

"Well, I didn't top my class for nothing."

"So why exactly do you need me here?"

"Well, to restore the..."

"EARTH."

"THE EARTH, BUT WHY?"

"Because Chārubunes is dangerous."

"But it's fine as hell."

"No, it's not. You see, the atmosphere and water present here are very eerie, and the land is very less. There is also gravity present to some extent."

"Yes, and?"

"Well, that proves that there must be life if all these factors are present here, and we have found some evidence too."

"So what's dangerous about it?"

"Well, the thing that is dangerous is that we are living on a rejuvenated planet."
Ok that night, and why were you all injured?"

"ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME?"

And done..
So what do you think?
Tell me in the comments and pls vote.
Finally I wrote a long chapter.
Word count: 700
Bye lovelies 💞
Date:23/3/2024.