Chapter 8

Next morning

It was a normal workday for all. But today for the first time Manik was running late as got busy in making a presentation for the hospital board and forgot to see the watch. He rushed out without breakfast as he had few more meetings before his meeting with the hospital board. Neyonika and Pankhuri were not happy about it.

Neyo – yeh ladka bhi na... ab pure din bukha rahega... kam ke ilava kuch nhi dikhta ise.

Pankhu – rehne do.... Nandu niklegi toh uske hatho tiffin bhej dena dono bachche kha lenge.

Neyo – Han yeh sahi hoga...waise Nandu late jane wali hai kya?

Pankhu – han keh rahi thi direct meeting ke pehle jayege uske sare appointments meeting ke baad hai

At that very moment Nandini comes down all dressed...

Neyo – Nandu beta aaja naasta karle...

Nandini – Mom aap mera and Manik ka nasta pack kardo mein office hi ja rahi hun sath kar lenge

Pankhu – tujhe kaise pata woh bina nasta kiye gaya hai

Nandini – Mumma.... woh late the jab mujhe bye bolne aaye the isliye I thought...

Neyonika and Pankhuri smiled and packed their breakfast. They were happy that they were getting comfortable with each other.

Malhotra Industries

Manik was in a meeting with the financial team when Nandini reached office. Everyone was aware of who she was. Maddy straight away took her to Manik's floor where she met Suyash Malhotra.

Nandini – morning dad...

Suyash – morning beta.... Manik bina breakfast kiye aaya hai kya?

Nandini – ji woh late the...

Suyash – Ja uske cabin mein rakh de khana and woh conference room mein hai jake bula lao.

Nandini – woh gussa ho jayenge...

Suyash – tujhpe kabhi nhi.... Maddy ja beta jake tiffin rakh de cabin mein

Maddy – ji.... bhabhi aap conference room mein jao...

Suyash – woh samne hai mujhe Adi se milne jana hai...

Nandini just nodded her head and moved towards the conference room. She was nervous of the outcome, but she did not want to disobey Suyash as well.

Conference Room

Manik was losing his mind listening to loss they occurred because of a vendor's mistake but for him more tormenting was the loss in goodwill that they might face. He was furious which scared Nandini even more. She knocked the door and timidly called Manik. But just her voice calmed him down and got a smile on his lips which came as a shock to everyone present there.