June 29, 2015

How's it going Hetty? Guess what? Shubman and I went to fill out forums for our volunteer hours. I felt so free. First we had to pick up our report cards and then poof I was free for about forty minutes! After weeft the community center we went to the mall. I wanted a job, but sadly didn't find any.

I'm not old enough ethier though. That's the end of that. Anyhow after that we explored the mall. It changed quite a bit. That's an understament, its a completely knew thing now. Which reminds me Hetty, I'm volunteering at the mall for the Canada day festival. I'm going with a couple of friends, which is good. I hope Maryum decides to do it. Although, she does have over a hundred hours done. Pffff. How?

After the mall and the community center, we went to Dollarama. Shubman needed new headphones. Wow her parents actually give her tons of spending money! She even bought me a chocolate bar, shubmans awesome.

It was sad to finally have to go home. I liked being free. We all have to make compromises for freedom. Anywho, I invited Jessie to the festival and Esha. They might not come. Furthermore, Mr. Singh, my old grade 8 teacher, was completely shocked when he discovered my crush on Suhrab. Believe me Hetty, I'm over it. I can't believe Esha told, but I'm not mad.

Talking to Esha is nice. Its like we never left things, the way they were. I miss her terribly. We still love to make fun of Ankush's man boobs and creepy Jako. Another favorite includes, Jasmine. We hate her. Still do. Always will. Her eyebrows just keep getting wider. Bam. Although, now she has left West Humber. The people there do not know how lucky they are.

I have a confession, Hetty. I texted Arbaz a picture of Hitler photo shopped to a women's body. I also texted it to Ankush. Both didn't take it well. Oops. But, hey Faheem thought it was funny. Anyhow, I believe Arbaz's actual words were "Don't send me stupid things anymore!". Ouch. The only thing I was thinking about was "don't regret the things you didn't do, regret the ones you did do" touché.

A couple of hours ago I cleaned my Facebook. Wow I wrote some stupid things in 2012 and 2010. At least they are finally gone. Whoop, whoop. Also I wore a hajab to pick up my report card, Hetty. It was awkward. But, I have to wear it.

In detail, this guy budded me in the report card line and he mumblesd "sorry", after I said "he budded!" I do feel bad. Then some other dude answered shubmans question. She said in Dollarama "Do they have coconut crisps" whatever that is. She did say it to "no" one in particular. But some dude said no and laughed. It was creepy. Then another guy in Dollarama touched me in a huggy way, trying to get pass. Just say excuse me?

Well that's all for now, Hetty. I'm watching Pitch Perfect 2, with moemee. I'll tell you how Canada Day goes.