chapter nine: wedding.

Today was the day of the wedding and I couldn't be more excited. As well as being excited, i'm so stressed.

"come on, Billy. Up, Up. We need to start getting ready and then go to the hall and make sure everything's perfect." I say, shaking Billy in bed.

"We have plenty of time, can't we have wedding sex." Billy says.

"Tonight after the wedding, when i'm not so stressed. and so sober." I add on.

I then get up and walk in the bathroom, i brush my teeth and then get in then bath. I quickly wash myself and my hair and then shave. I then do my tan when I get out.

I then blow dry my hair and then put my robe on and walk back into the room to see Billy drifted back of to sleep. I then throw a pillow at him and he wakes up.

"Hey, get your ass up." I say.

"Fine, Fine." Billy says.

He then gets up and gets in the shower, i then go to wake Leila up.

"hey sweetie, do you want to get ready now or get ready later and come with my mom?" I ask, she's still half asleep.

"I'll come later, i love your mom." Leila says.

I smile and kiss her forehead and then she drifts back off to sleep and then i walk out her room and quietly close the door. I walk into the room to see Billy with the towel around her waist.

"okay, put your suit on. I'm going now, you can't see me before the wedding." I smile.

"i love you so much." Billy says.

"I love you too." i say.

I then go to my old best friends house which isn't to far away. She's also my bridesmaid along with Leila.

"hey." My best friend (Chloe) says as she opens her door.

"hey, i've missed you." I say, hugging her.

"me too, i have some champagne." Chloe says, holding the bottle up.

"i can't get drunk before my wedding, i can after. Your coming to the after party, i don't care if you have work tomorrow." I say.

"fine." Chloe says rolling her eyes.

She then helps me get ready, whilst she gets ready. Then her mom walks into her room.

"hey girls, i'm so happy for you Katherine." Chloe's mom (Trisha) says.

"thank you, i love you guys so much. I'm so happy your going to be there." I say.

Then we all have a group hug. I then put on my dress and Chloe does my hair as I do my makeup.

The wedding is in an hour, so we hit the road as soon as we're all ready. We then get there and go into the back room to freshen up again. I then put my heels and my veil on.

I then look at myself in the mirror and then smile, then Trisha gets her camera out.

"smile." Trisha says.

Me and Chloe smile and then she takes a picture of us and then Leila walks in with my mom. She then hugs me.

Then Trisha gets a picture of all of us together. I then speak to my mom. Then it's time to go.

My mom walks me down the isle and Leila is the flower girl. Chloe is waiting for me at the front. The music starts playing and I walk down the isle.

Billy smiles at me as I walk down the isle, i swear i could see his eyes glistening with tears. I smile as I stop at the front and hold hands with Billy after giving Chloe my flowers.

Then Leila comes down the isle putting flowers everywhere, me and Billy smile at her. She then stops at the front next to Chloe.

                                              —

"Billy I have loved you ever since the day I saw you and you saved me from that guy. I loved you more than I could ever imagine, i'm so thankful for everything you have done for me. I'm glad your brought yourself and Leila into my life, i really needed you guys. I'm so glad you guys are my family. I love you." I say.

"Katherine, my sweet Katherine. You are so beautiful, caring and funny. I couldn't ask for a better woman, i'm so happy that i found you. We can all be a family, i love the bond you've formed with my daughter. I love you more than I could've ever imagined." Billy says, tears form in my eyes.

I refuse to let the tears fall because I don't want to embarrass myself and I don't want to ruin my makeup.

"Billy don't make me ruin my makeup." I say and everyone laughs including me and Billy.

                                           —

"I do." I say.

"I do." Billy says.

"you are now pronounced husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." The officiate says.

Me and Billy smiles and then kiss. i wrap my arms around his neck and he bends me back and everyone cheers.

I then turn around and Leila joins our hug, then me I hug my mom and Chloe and Trish.

                                          —

A song comes on and then me and Billy have our first dance as a married couple. Then more songs come on and everyone joins in. Me and Leila dance as Billy records us on the camera i brought.

Then I dance with Chloe and then my mom and everyone else who wants to dance with me. I make sure to take loads of pictures and videos to remember this day. This day couldn't be more perfect, i've never imagined a better day.

We were all a family. The Hope Family. I am Katherine Hope.