Chapter three: visit.

I wake up the next morning to hear movement in the kitchen. I walk in to see Billy making break fast.

"oh, hey." Billy says.

"hi." I keep it short.

I then make coffee and go on to the balcony of my apartment and look at the street to see cars going past. Then Billy comes out and sits on the chair and puts his coffee on the table.

"I'm sorry for last night, i'm just not mentally in the right space right now." Billy says.

"seriously, you don't have to apologise. It was my fault. I should've known." I say.

"no, we'll just forget about it. It was none of our faults." Billy says.

I nod my head and then we go back inside and eat out break fast.

"thanks for making break fast, i would've made it if i was up earlier." I say.

"It's fine, keeps me busy. I'm going to visit Leila today." Billy says.

"that's good, i'm glad." I smile.

"I'm going to see if I can get a job at the boxing gym down the street." Billy says.

"yeah, i've been down there. It's pretty strict. Your not even allowed to swear." I say.

Billy let's a breath of air out his mouth with a little laugh. He looks at me and smiles.

"Hey, Can i take a shower?" Billy asks.

"Billy, you don't have to ask. You live here. It's your home." I say.

Billy nods, he then pats my shoulder and then gets in the shoulder. I then have to go to work at the movie theatre. I hate working there but it actually gives quite good money.

"Hey Billy, i'm going to work. Have fun seeing Leila, good luck!" I say.

"Thanks!" I hear Billy shout from the bathroom.

I smile to myself and then walk out the door and go down to the movie theatre. I then work for a few hours and then decide to go to the gym.

I walk in to see a few people there working out, i go to where I usually do my workouts and then I work out. I keep drinking my water with Ice and Lemon. I then do some more techniques and then finish up.

I go back home to see that Billy isn't back yet, i sit on the couch and go on my phone. Then it dies, i put it on charge and then go out to my balcony. I look into the distance and I go so deep into my thoughts i didn't even hear Billy come back.

"Hey." Billy's voice startled me.

"i didn't mean to scare you." Billy adds on.

"No, it's fine. I didn't even hear you come in." I say.

"Leila, she looked like she didn't even want to talk to me. I have the court hearing tomorrow." Billy says.

"Shit, Good luck. I really hope you get her back." I say.

"Thank you." Billy says, he slightly smiles.

"I'm going to turn my big bedroom into two rooms, i'll get a wall put in the middle so you can have a room." I say.

"Are you sure? I'm fine on the couch." Billy says.

"honestly, it's fine." i say.

"hey, do you wanna- watch a film?" Billy asks.

"yeah, sure." I reply.

We then watch Rocky because he loves all of them films. Not surprised because he's a boxer. We then both end up falling asleep on the couch, i don't know how because it's not that big to be honest.