Chapter five: Escobar.

"I'm fighting again." Billy tells me as we sit on the couch.

"what?" I ask, turning to look at him.

"I'm going to fight Miguel Escobar." Billy says.

"Billy, i don't want you to fight him." I say.

"Come on, it will be fine. Titus will help me train." Billy says.

"Come on. Billy, think about it first. Are you going to tell Leila?" I ask.

"yeah, i'm going today. You can come, she will have thought things through. She always does." Billy says.

"are you sure? I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable." I say.

"she'll be fine." Billy says.

                                            —

Me and Billy sit at the table waiting for Leila to come in, then she does. She sits at the other side of the table.

"I'm sorry, Leila." I start of.

"No, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout, you seem nice." Leila says, i smile as her and stroke her hand.

"I'm going to fight again, baby." Billy says.

"what? Can I come?" Leila says with a smile on her face.

"you know mommy didn't like you seeing me fight." Billy says.

"I have to be there!" Leila says.

"baby-." Billy starts.

"Then you can't do it! Dad, you gotta tell them you can't do it!" Leila shouts.

"Leila, I gotta do it." Billy says.

"No, you can't! I have to be there, dad." Leila says.

"Baby, i'm trying to get you out-." Billy says.

"When. When!" Leila shouts.

"Leila, I'm trying." Billy keeps his voice calm.

"When!" Leila shouts and then hits his chest.

She then continues to hit his chest and then she slaps him in the face. My eyes widen.

"You! I hate you!" Leila shouts, with tears in her eyes.

I can't help but let tears form in my eyes, but I refuse to let them fall.

"I hate you! Why can't you just get me out of this place? Why!" Leila shouts

"I cant! I can't right now!" Billy says and his voice breaks.

"I don't trust you!" Leila shouts, still hitting him.

"Just trust me!" Billy says, on the verge of tears.

"You should've been the one that was killed! Not mom, you!" Leila shouts as the staff pull her away.

My heart breaks for Billy as she says those words, as soon as they take her away. I see the pain in Billy's face. I put my hand on the back of his neck.

"babe." I say, rubbing his neck.

He then gets up and walks out, i try to follow him as fast as I can.

"Babe, wait!" I shout.

"It's fine." Billy says.

"Billy, Please." I say.

He then stops but he doesn't turn around to look at me, i walk around to the front of him. He looks at the sky, i pull his head down to look at me.

"I'm so sorry." I say, i then pull him into a massive hug.

I then kiss him and then we get into my car and drive back to the apartment. We get in and I start cleaning up a bit.

"i'm going to train with Titus." Billy says.

"are you okay?" I ask.

"yeah, i'll see you later. I love you." Billy says, kissing me quickly.

"I love you too." I say, smiling.

He then walks out the door and I can't stop thinking about what Leila said and how much it has probably affected Billy.

I then get in the shower and clean myself up and clean my room. I then tidy around Billy's room.

                                         —

I decided to go visit Leila without Billy, i need to talk to her. I walk in to see her waiting on the table for me. She gets up and hugs me. I get on my knees as I hug her.

"hey, are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, where's my dad?" Leila asks.

"Training. I've tried to convince him not to do it too, Leila. He's not going to give up, we're both trying our best to get you out of here." I say.

"really?" Leila asks.

"yes, when your out you can come live with me and billy in my apartment. I will get you your own big room. I can save up to get us all a house? Does that sound good? You can pick your own room." I say.

"Yes!" Leila says with a smile on her face.

"Don't tell Billy, we'll get you the biggest room." I say putting one finger over my lips.

"So my dad's doing the boxing match?" Leila asks.

"yes, i'm going to make them bring you." I say with a little giggle.

I put up my fists and then Leila giggles, she then gives me a big hug.

"i'm glad my dad found you." Leila says.

I smile with a nod, she then walks out. I then go back to the apartment to see Billy asleep in bed. I get in next to him and cuddle into him.