Chapter six

As Delphine leaves the hospital, she feels relieved and grateful that Lorraine is on her way to making a full recovery. She was worried sick about her after the incident at the club, and seeing her lying in a hospital bed was enough to make her heart ache.

But now Lorraine is by her side, supporting her as she walks out of the hospital doors. Delphine lets out a sigh of relief and leans into Lorraine's touch as they make their way to the car.

As they drive back to Lorraine's place, Delphine can't stop glancing over at Lorraine, feeling grateful and lucky to have her. During her recovery, Lorraine had been her rock, always there to make her laugh and take care of her.

Once they are back at Lorraine's place, they settle onto the couch and Lorraine brings out some snacks and a pile of movies. They spend the whole day lounging on the couch, snuggled up and watching their favorite movies.

Delphine feels so content and happy, having Lorraine by her side. She takes her hand and intertwines their fingers, feeling a surge of love for this woman who has been through so much with her.

As the day goes by, they start talking about their future together. Delphine opens up about her fears and insecurities, and Lorraine listens patiently, offering words of encouragement and reassurance.

They also talk about their dreams and plans for the future, and Delphine can't help but feel excited about all the possibilities with Lorraine by her side. She knows that whatever challenges they may face, they will get through it together.

As the evening approaches, Delphine leans in to kiss Lorraine, feeling the warmth of her lips against hers. They keep kissing, their bodies pressed together, until they eventually break apart, breathing heavily.

'Thank you for taking care of me,' Delphine says, looking into Lorraine's eyes.

'I'll always take care of you,' Lorraine responds, smiling softly.

They spend the rest of the night cuddled up on the couch, talking and laughing, until they eventually fall asleep in each other's arms.