Chapter 10

The next day, they were debriefed for their upcoming mission in Berlin. They were given their assignments, briefed on the mission details, and provided with all the necessary resources and equipment. Lorraine and Delphine were ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead of them.

As they prepared to leave for Berlin, Lorraine and Delphine stood side by side, ready to take on the world together. They shared a final embrace and a kiss before heading to the airport, where they would board a plane to their next destination.

As they landed in Berlin, Lorraine and Delphine were greeted by their contact from the local agency. They quickly got to work, gathering intelligence, making contacts, and preparing for the mission ahead. Delphine felt a familiar sense of dread creeping up on her, but she pushed it aside and focused on the task at hand.

Despite their best efforts, things quickly went south during the mission. They found themselves caught in a dangerous situation, with enemies closing in on all sides. Delphine felt her anxiety rising, but she looked to Lorraine for guidance and strength.

Lorraine held Delphine close, whispering words of encouragement and love in her ear. "I won't let anything happen to you, Delphine. I love you more than anything, and I'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe."

With Lorraine by her side, Delphine felt a newfound sense of courage and determination. She knew that no matter what happened, they would face it together, as a team.