Chapter 5: The Wonder Twins

HEYYA GUYS LONG TIME HUH, ANYWAYS I HAD A PRACTICAL EXAM LEFT AND AM DONE WITH IT NOW SO IT'S FINALLY FREEDOM SEASON PEOPLEE YAYAYAY LETS PARTY BITCHES..OOPS GOT A LIL CARRIED AWAY THERE ANYWAYS HERE'S THE CHAPTER. GO ENJOY<3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER-5

Seraphina

By this point i am pacing across the room, it has been god knows how long and the wonder twins still haven't woken up so decide to take matters into my own hands and crouch towards where they are lying and i conjure up my magic and place one hand over Rose's heart and another over Sebastian's heart and shock them into consciousness.

Still nothing happens, "Fuck Me!" i curse turning around.

"Well..women sure are direct in this century" a smooth voice glides over me. Sebastian

"Finally, i was starting to think you guys are dying or something" i say sarcastically

"Definitely or something" Rose says getting on her feet.

"Oh don't be so grim rosie we have been preparing for this our whole lives" sebastian counters

That reminds me that i still no next to nothing about these people and that isn't very comforting so my brain goes into investigating mode and i start to contemplate how i am going to question them in the least threatening way as carter would say so as to avoid any more damage or potential crisis.

"So is that pesky ascension of yours complete or am i gonna have to take the end resort and kill you both before you do damage and risk exposure" i ask half-jokingly.

At that both of them turn towards me and sebastian quirks his eyebrow and says, "Should i be alarmed that we don't even know each other yet here you are threatening violence..honestly darling i haven't even done anything to offend you"

"Yet" rose interjects and he laughs and continues, "what i meant was- my name is sebastian lothaire and you are?" while extending his hand

"Yeah i kinda gathered that but whatever floats your boat" i reply dryly shaking his hand but he inturn kisses my knuckles.

"I did not catch your name there darling" he says

"Seraphina..i am seraphina marshall, im sure its a pleasure or not.. i don't really care"

"Very well looks like someone isn't very friendly" he quips

"I think that's quite enough seb..we should be thanking her and not baiting her. She seems like the type that would call you out on it and going by the last few hours of what i have seen of her i'd say she would make particularly difficult too." rose interjects just as i was about to rip this guy a new one.

"Huh looks like someone from the two of you is smart" i say cattily sigh i know not a very good insult but i just couldn't help it.

"Anyways before we do anything further we need to talk cause well i don't really know much here about you guys and what your motive is and really really don't take well to not knowing something. So here's what we're going to do- I have a safe place where we can go and talk and figure out the next step" i say before any of them can continue further.

They take a beat and look at each other as though conversing in a secret language

and then nod at each other and then the brother says, " That seems like a reasonable ask and we are willing to go with but on the condition that no harm befall us should you not like what you find out."

Then sleeping beauty continues, "and given that we too know nothing of you and of this new century we have awoken in we would appreciate if you inform us about yourself and your motive along with the way this world functions now, it would be a great help to us in finding out how we fit into this situation now."

I agree to their terms and ask them to gather anything in this place that is of value to them and then i use my powers to conjure a temporary portal to the safehouse as i figure that these turnips would not take well to be taken to a creepy old warehouse i had earlier designated for the questioning.

I mutter the spell and a faint ball lilac in colour appears and then grows into a regular sized portal that emanates a humming sound.

That is when i notice the wonder twins who are gaping at the portal as though enchanted by it and then sebastian says, " That is very advanced and needless to say dangerous magic, how on earth have you mastered it so well"

To which i say, "i'll be taking that as a compliment and to answer your question i know a lot of very skilled, knowledgeable and this goes without saying but dangerous people who possess this level of control over their magic one of them happened to be my aunt and i have been practicing this spell since i have been 10 years old just in case i ever needed an escape."

That is where i stop myself realizing i was on the verge of revealing too much.

"Although i must say i am extremely jealous of your skill Seraphina" rose says.

I grin at that and gesture them to pass through the portal and as rose goes in first sebastian stops beside me and says, "ladies first" gesturing to the portal.

I snort and go in and he comes in right after me and we arrive at the house.

I let out a sigh of relief and mutter, "Where is that drink, i'll be taking that first."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOO THAT WAS THE UPDATE, THIS TURNED OUT OKAY BUT I WANTED MORE FROM THIS CHAPTER SO FOR NOW ITS KINDA LIKE A FILLER CHAPTER..LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS GUYS..DONT BE SILENT READERS. ALSO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SEBASTIAN ATP. DO VOTE, SHARE AND COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AT- @author.sphoenix08 SO THAT WE CAN CONNECT AND YOU CAN GET SPOILERS AND MORE INFO

XOXO <33