Chapter 24

Mom and Jim said congratulations and headed off for their weekend in Paris. We headed home and ate lunch. While we were eating, we decided to tell Kenna and Logan the big news.

"Guys" Chad said

"Yes?" Logan and Kenna said in unison. They both started laughing.

"Come one guys. Be serious. Mom and I have something exciting to tell you." They both sobered up and looked at Chad.

"Is it candy?" Logan said in his cute 4 year old voice.

Chad chuckled "No, you and Kenna are going to have a little brother or sister in a couple of months."

"But that's forever!" Kenna whined

"Sorry baby, but we can't speed it up. It's not our choice." Kenna came and hugged my tummy. Logan sat in his chair confused.

"Why can't we get the baby now?"

"How do you think we will get the baby Logan?" I asked

"Well, when a mommy and daddy love each other very much, they go to the store and buy a baby." Logan explained

"Ok sweetheart. Why don't you and Kenna go play so me and daddy can talk. Oh, before you go, are your bags all packed for grandma and grandpa's house?"

"Yes momma." Kenna said. I know Logan's bags were pack. I helped him this morning. they both ran upstairs after putting their dishes in the sink. Chad and I went upstairs. It was Saturday and we both had the day off. We curled up in our bed and watched a movie. Soon, my eyelids got droopy and I fell asleep.

When I woke up, Kenna and Logan and Chad were all tickling me. I pleaded with them to stop, but they wouldn't listen. Finally, they stopped when I had tears on my face and was about to pee my pants. They gave me hugs and said goodbye. When I head the front door close, I breathed a sigh of relief. The rest of the weekend to ourselves. Chad's mom was bringing them to school Monday morning, so we were free of kids all weekend. Chad walked up the stairs and plopped down on the bed beside me.

"I think I'm going to take a bath." I said to Chad

"Ok I'm going to watch a movie." I pouted and he kissed me on the nose.

"You know I'm just kidding. I'll take a bath too."

I got up and started the water. When the tub was almost full, Chad got in. I got in behind him. I turned around and wrapped my legs around his stomach so I was straddling him. His wrapped his arms around my back and pressed me up against his chest. He kissed my forehead, then my lips with passion and desperation. When I finally broke the kiss, we were both gasping for air. I turned around so that my feet were in front of me and my back was leaning on his chest. I felt his arms snake around my torso. He gently massaged my boobs and kissed my neck. He turned me around again so that I was facing him. He kissed me again, our lips moving in sinc. Suddenly Chad broke the kiss. I started to protest but he shushed me. Then I heard it. A knock on the door. I sighed and stood up, wrapping a towel around me. I dried my hair off a little with another towel, I rushed to put on some comfy short shorts and a camisole. I looked in the mirror. My face was red and my lips were swollen. Chad looked the same way. Chad followed behind me, looking very sexy with dripping wet hair and only boxers covering him.

Another knock sounded and I opened the door to see Micha and Shelby grinning at us. Their faces soon turned bright red when they saw what we were wearing, or not wearing I guess. I saw Shelby eyeing Chads six pack out of the corner of her eye.

"Hey Sis. Is this a bad time?" Micha asked

"Well..." I looked at the floor, then back up at the two of them. "Ugh, no, come in."

"Are you sure? We don't want to interrupt any thing" Micha winked at me.

"If you don't mind." I said softly, but hoping they would leave.

"Oh no, not at all. We'll just get going. See you guys later!" Shelby said

When I closed the door behind them, I heard them laughing hysterically in the hallway. Chad grinned at me and I instantly knew what he was thinking. I opened the door, just a little bit, then started making out with Chad. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, never breaking the kiss.

"Um, ehem!" Micha said

Shelby started laughing again, realizing what we were doing. I broke away from Chad, looking very surprised.

"Oh, Micha, were we making you uncomfortable?" Chad tried to cover up his laugh. Micha scratched the back of his neck, his face now beet red. Chad soon started laughing and I joined in. Micha was now the only one not laughing. Him and Shelby left, leaving me and Chad looking like idiots laughing our butts off. We calmed down and went inside.

"I still have a little bit of a boner from earlier." Chad whispered in my ear

"Would you like me to try to fix that?" I asked innocently

"You can do more than try." He picked my up again and I wrapped my legs around his stomach. His hands found their way under my shirt and soon I had no shirt. I lightly scratched my nails across his back, making him shiver. He stared kissing my neck and I moaned. He carried me up to our room and laid me down on the bed. I arched my back so he could take of my shorts and underwear. I started to slide down his boxers, but I was interrupted by another knock on the door. I quickly put on my shirt and shorts and then stopped downstairs, Chad following behind me. I opened the door, and there was Micha and Shelby, again.

"What!" I said angrily

"Ourcarwontstartandididntbringmyphoneorwalletcanweuseyourphonetocallamechanic?" Micha said, obviously a little worried for his safety

"Did we interrupt something?" Shelby said

"N-no, we were just watching TV" Chad stuttered, embarrassed.

"Sorry to call your bluff honey, but Mia, your shirt is inside out." I looked down and realized she was right.

"Shit" I swore under my breath. I went upstairs to get my phone and I fixed my shirt while I was up there. I stopped back down the stairs and gave them the phone, hoping they would leave before I murdered one of them.