ఌ︎𝚒𝚒.) 𝕨𝕚𝕜𝕚𝕡𝕖𝕕𝕚𝕒...

CLOUD9 (Korean: 클라우드나인; RR: Keullaudeunain, stylized as cloud9) is a South Korean girl group under former HYBE subsidiary label STARTAIN Entertainment

CLOUD9 (Korean: 클라우드나인; RR: Keullaudeunain, stylized as cloud9) is a South Korean girl group under former HYBE subsidiary label STARTAIN Entertainment. The group is composed of 5 members; Hiromi, Haneul, Kairi, Nabi and Jia. They made their debut on February 14th, 2023 with the single album Forecast: Love. They are known for their refreshing concept that takes influence from the late 90's and early 00's pop and r&b music.

cloud9

☁︎cloud9 in 2024L➛R: Nabi, Kairi, Haneul, Hiromi, Jia

☁︎cloud9 in 2024
L➛R: Nabi, Kairi, Haneul, Hiromi, Jia

Background Information

origin┋ seoul, south korea
genres┋k-pop • pop • rnb
♪years active┋2023-present
♪label┋startain • republic
♪members ┋hiromi • haneul • kairi • nabi • jia
♪websitecloud9.startain

CLOUD9 debuted on the 14th of February 2023 with the lead single ❛Magnetic❜ from their single album ❛Forecast: Love❜. This single quickly landed on the top of Circle Digital Chart and in just 9 days topped all major Korean charts giving CLOUD9 a Perfect-All-Kill making them the second fastest kpop act to receive a perfect all kill.

❛Magnetic❜ also debuted at number 60 on the Billboard Hot 100 making them the first to do so with their debut song and also the fourth kpop act to spend three weeks on the Hot 100 after BTS, Blackpink and NewJeans. They also became the fastest to achieve this in just a month.

❛Forecast: Love❜ also became the No.1 best selling girl group debut album and the second highest first week sales for female kpop artists in the first week selling 654,864 copies.

In August of 2023, they released their second single album consisting of two singles ❛Attention❜ and ❛Curiousity❜ which brought the girls to international stardom. Attention became their highest charting song on the Billboard Global 200, Hot 100 and UK Singles Chart at number 1, number 30 and number 45 respectively. Attention also received a Perfect-All-Kill 3 days after its release.