🍋Well-Earned||MedHammer💉🔨

AN: The smut side of my brain is taking a break so to the person that requested MedHammer smut for the 3rd time in a damn row(you’re gay btw) I’m handing this to you gently like a puppy. This is all I can produce if I see you again I’m gonna hit you upside the head with a stick. MEDHAMMERYAOIREAL IM LOOKING AT YOU STOP BEING GAY

“Hey Medddddsss…~”

“No.”

“C’moonn…~”

“Leave me alone.”

“You’ll get rid of me faster if you answer me.”

“I’m losing brain cells at the squawking noise of your voice.”

“Want me to keep squawking??”

“You’ve squawked enough.”

“C’moonn…~” Tremor sways in, grabbing Luther from the back by his hips before lifting him. Luther flails, hitting Tremor upside the head with his clipboard.

“Let me go you fucking idiot!!” Tremor chuckles, holding him bridal style. He was such a big dumb dog when it came to touching. But he always had this weird attraction to him. It was so gross. But he didn’t mind it since it was more than he felt he deserved. He calms his body, wrapping his arms around the back of Tremor’s neck while Tremor’s arms go around his body. And being the dumb animal he is, Tremor starts purring loudly. The fool purred like a motorboat, though. It practically shook his entire body. But he was cold anyway. He purred back from the warmth, but almost instantly stopped when Tremor noticed he was purring.

“You’re purring--”

“Not for YOU. You’re just…warm.” Luther pushes away, picking up his clipboard off the floor. “Now what do you want? Come to arrest me?”

“Guess again…~”

“...again?”

“Yup.”

“. . .”

“Something wrong?”

“No-no. It’s nothing. I’m just iffy.”

“Wanna talk about it?”

“N…No. Let’s just do it.”

“Uh-uh! Not until you tell me what’s up!” Tremor picks Luther up and sits him on the examination table. Luther looks away as if nothing is happening and as if he didn’t say anything. “You can tell me.” Luther looked at Tremor’s concerned expression. He sighed and caved at the sight of someone taking the time to care about how HE feels. Disgusting.

“Our sex…it’s just been…feeling kind of loveless.”

“Loveless how??”

“Loveless as in. . .when I have sex I would expect to be treated with respect and you’re so rough with me but I’m thinner and shorter and younger and we’ll practically do it anywhere but the one place I feel safe.”

“And that is??“

“It’s silly but…my bedroom.”

“But we’ve done it in a bed before.”

“There’s a difference between YOUR bed and MY bed.” Tremor falls silent, eyeing him up and down. He was not feeling it. At least not there. Tremor grumbled and petted his head.

“I’ll see you after work. I know you’ll be stressed then so it’d be a great time to…relieve you.” Luther’s face is covered with a teal blush across his cheeks as he feels a kiss planted on his cheek. He watches Tremor leave the room before he pulls up his blindfold with a wink. “I’ll put a lot more stress on ya before it goes away.~”