💔☁️Poetry||SwordTana(?)

AN: This is both a rarepair and just two mature dudes hanging out. Also, I need to start writing them with their canon personalities. Take their relationship in any way you want since the age gap is BRUTAL on my mind. But if they were in a relationship, I would not see them doing anything sexual together. Unless some of you FREAKS want me to. Ya, freaks-

“Katana. May I speak to you for a moment…?” Zenith walks up to Fuku, holding an umbrella under the rain in one hand and his sword in the other. Fuku holds a red Kasa over his head as well, holding the hilt of his katana in the other hand. He doesn’t expect anybody from Lost Temple to talk to him after the fallout between him and Lost Temple.

“Sword. I would never expect you to converse with me.”

“I don’t care if people say you’re a traitor because of a stupid cult in Lost. Trust me, I’m not related to that in any way.”

“I know.” Hofuku sits on a nearby bench, putting his haori under him to keep his rear dry from the rain and humidity it collected. Zenith sits next to him with a rather somber look. “I say, Sword. You’re usually so enthusiastic. What burdens is your mind throwing at you?”

“I’m just…a little upset.”

“Do you, perchance, mind if I ask about what?”

“I don’t…really feel good enough. For Harp-I mean, Rocket.”

“Now now. The battlefield is a place to use code names. Feel free to use real names  outside of it.” Zenith sighs, looking at the bleak sky above them, pouring with rain.

“Harper and I…I’m pretty sure he likes me.”

“Ah. You’ve noticed.”

“You knew?”

“I had a hunch. He makes it very obvious. Hiding feelings is more of a challenge then challenging your mind. I support it. You two are swell and are extremely close. How could you not see he likes you?” Zenith groans, sounding upset. “Why so blue?”

“That makes me feel worse…”

“Why? I would assume you like him too.”

“I do…but that’s the problem…”

“How is that?”

“We…got in a fight.”

“About what?”

“We lost like, 12 phights between Skate and Sling while practicing. And I…lost my temper. I said a few things I didn’t mean and Harper just…hopped back into Zuka’s truck.”

“...like what?”

Several hours before…

Zenith growled as he respawned for the 7th time. He could hear Harper on the other end yelping for his help while Skate and Sling ganged him. He fell back practically. “Sword!! Sword, please I need help!! They’re right on my tail!!”

“Shut…up.”

“What was ‘dat, Swords??” Harper looks at the ground for just a second before running into Zenith. Harper looks down, seeing him under him. He looked visibly upset. “My bad, dude! Did I hit your head?!”

“SHUT UP!! OH MY GOD, I’M ALREADY ANNOYED!!” Harper jumped back, shocked before it turns into anger.

“Angry for what!? We’re just having fun!!”

“Well, I’m not, and even when I try to, your constant yapping ruins it!”

“MY yapping?! You bark orders at everyone, so I don’t see what the difference is!!”