5. BOUQUET

POV RUDRA

Sitting in my office , working on the new upcoming project,Then my attention was interrupted by the sound of my office door knock. One of our companies receptionist came with a bouquet in her hand!

She came inside as I gave her permission to come in. Then she said "Sir we have this bouquet parcel for you , it doesn't have any name sir ...It just says your name in it" .

After thinking some seconds that by whom this bouquet can be and finding no clue for it I nodded and she took her leave.

I lay hold of that bouquet to find some piece of information on it but I didn't find any note on it by whom it can be . So I kept that bouquet on the table and I resumed my work and began to work on my computer .
-----------------

It's the day 7th I'm getting this bouquet continuously from the last six days without any name. This is becoming a cramp for me now!

I again looked for atleast a single notes on it . Finally and convincingly I found a small note on it which says " Good luck for today's project, Mr. Raghuvanshi.....BEST WISHES FROM MRS. RAGHUVANSHI Love you<3 "

I'm too stunned to say anything, who is this person making herself
Hain?? MRS . RAGHUVANSHI?? MY WIFE?? WTH?

I was processing what I just read, that's when I heard the notification sound of my phone breaking my spaced out thoughts!! A text from my manager Viraj informing me about the meeting taking place in 10 minutes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As I entered the meeting hall many desingers and managers were sitting and discussing about the designs. That was the time when I got to know. Most of the designs which are selected are of Miss Advika Arora... not gonna lie but her designs are really impressive and imposing too! Everyone praised her designs including me . One thing I can assure is that
She is excellent in her field!!

Our meeting went well and now our new design launches will be taking place soon . Maybe within a week .
It's a great news for our company.

--------------------------
Coming back to office, and coming again to the topic about the bouquet I'm still processing that someone is stalking me and the only think I know about this stalker and this eccentric person is that it's a female.

And also after reading that note I have no doubt that's it's someone from our office cause ,If she is not someone from our office then how did she know about the meeting? I have to find that person because this one thing is seriously very frustrating. As someone is sending me flowers bouquet everyday and i don't have any idea about this freaking women .

This week we have launch party . Our new collection is going to be launch .

Taking my coat from the rack hanger ,I began to walk out leaving my office that's when I bumped into someone , Her head hit my chest it had no effect on me but her!! Yeah it's none other than Ms. Advika Arora.
This girl is a mess for me I have to stay away from her , I said to myself in my head.

As we collided I heard her voice, she rubbed her forehead signalling that she's hurt.

"Sorry sir" still rubbing her head she stated, "Did you had some work?" In a cold tone I inquired.

Giving me the file from her hand , she said "Sir , these are my recent designs I wanted you to have a look on it"

I opened it , and after turning the pages I glanced each and every designs she made, They are awesome, "These designs are amazing, and so beautiful Ms. Arora... Fantastic" I praised her still looking at the designs.

I averted my eyes from the file to her face , Her smile reached her eyes .

One thing I have noticed about Ms. Arora is She has warm brown eyes and everytime I look at her ,in her their's warmness and softness but sometimes eyes become seductive and it's visible in her eyes .

It's just been 5 days since , She has came but she always looks at me during the working our ,I acted like I didn't notice it but whenever someone is watching you , you know it right!! Sometimes I watch her too ,
It just feels like we are having this eye contact game . But it's always her who loses this game , and smirking after winning that game is must for me.

But now it's feels like it became one of my habit and I'm being addicted to her eyes or "I'm Getting used to the way she looks at me". THIS IS NOT GOOD .

Without knowing (REALISING) I was staring at her face . I was distracted by a familiar voice "Sir , file" pointing towards the file in my hand, she gave me a tight lipped smile.

I handed her the file, and she left from there.
-------------------------------------------------------

So here, is the new chapter👀
I hope you liked this chapter!

Please vote and do comment ❤️
Tysm for reading ❤️

💌Also follow my Instagram account for upcoming chapters spoiler ❤️