My night was really short, just busy all night chatting with this mysterious sweet girl on Instagram.

I sat up on my king sized bed covered with a green bedsheets.

Green is my fav colour and my room is painted light green and all of my room stuffs, but I never behave like girls who would buy clothes of same colours because its their best color.

I think having clothes of same color is old fashioned.

I took my phone to check the time, it was 6:10 am already, damn I'm so tired of school.

All I want right now is to go back to sleep but Halmeoni would spank my butt really hard and I won't like it.

I yawned tiredly as I sluggishly stood from the bed, I walked to the toilet.

I took my toothbrush to the bathroom as I brushed my tooth to my best and had a quick bath.

I came out of the bathroom with a dripping wet hair which my hair slip covering my eyes, I took my hair drier and dried my hair before conditioning it.

I went to my wardrobe took my black short pants which I put on with my green T-shirt.

I wore my black air max with red design by the side, my attire was perfect and am good to go.

I sprayed my hair into pink and combed it to a better style as I tired my bandana round my head.

I turned to the mirror, and yes I was satisfied with my looks, I took my body spray and changed my fragrant into a nicer one.

I went to my bag collection and took the smallest and cutest green bag which I stored my lip balm, body spray, sketch pad and some paints in it.

I hurriedly left my room as I trailed down the stairs stirring at my watch, it was already 6:57.

my breakfast was set.

A pack of cookies and a cup of milk which I slowly diluted.

I was done eating as I stood up and walked to the middle of the parlour.

"Halmeoni, I'm ready for school!" I shouted looking up stairs to the direction of her room.

She didn't reply, I looked at the stairs to see Rose rushing down with some cash, she handed it over to me and left immediately.

I counted the money and it was 5 thousand dollars satisfied, I walked to the fridge and took a park of candy as I ran out of the house and drove my fave BMW to school.

I got to the school, in the entrance of the school street was a little bill board written boldly "SUMMER IS OVER, PLAY TIME ENDS".

I drove to the gate as it automatically opened, I noticed some cars behind me as I drove in, they where lots of cars in the compound already, some people where dropped by their drivers.

I came down from my car and hanged my po at as I swung my car key on my index finger walking majestically to no where because I didn't no the way to the class rooms.

I walked looking round the compound, its has many beautiful features, that party night I wasn't really concentrating on the compound looks.

I noticed all eyes was on me, all girls I could see lustfully looking at me as they waved stylishly at me while giving some flying kisses.

Actually I'm used to the looks so I ignored them and continued walking down as I saw a quite pretty girl walk towards me with a smile.

Everybody looked at me as if something is gonna happen.

"Go Lisa"
"Go Lisa"

I could hear the students shouting and saying all sort of rubbish, what is she coming to do here.

What ever it is am gonna play along no biggie, I looked at her as she cart walked to be in a cute smile.

"Looking for way to your class?, I can help" she said in a smile.

"I don't need your help, I can find my way"I replied rudely.

"Come on, you will get lost, the school compound is really large" she said.

"This is my Halmeoni's school and you don't have the right to order me around!" I shouted harshly as I felt a hand on my shoulder,it was Jimin.

"Hey man what's going on here?" He said making me glare at her.

"Its nothing let's just go to our class room, I can't find my way" I replied.

"Alright" he replied as he lead the way.

I looked back to see the crazy girl as she stared at us as she angrily walked out stamping her legs to the ground.

What a girl.

We got to the large class room, it had an electric kinda board which was operated automatically.

I took my position next to Jimin and kept my bag, it wasn't yet time for class activities yet.

I sat scrolling my phone as I noticed a group of girls walk into the class room as almost all the students stood outside saying all sorts of rubbish while some took pictures.

I looked at Jimin as he looked back winked at me in a smile as he peered through his book which I'm sure he is not reading.

I looked at the girls as they all stared lustfully at me.

"You need anything?" A girl asked me I think she is Jennie.

"I never asked for anything" I replied.

"I know..." she tried to say as I cut her.

"Just get lost!!" I shouted closing my eyes.

"Jennie is out!" She said angrily as snapped her fingers and walked out angrily as the girls followed her from behind.

What the fuck!!, students here are more crazy than I thought damn!.

I looked at Jimin he wasn't even noticing what was going on.

I scoffed as I looked out of the window to see five girls coming to the class with stuffs in their hand.

Gosh this really sucks, I'm sure its for me because I and Jimin where the only once in the class room and this is not the first time they are seeing Jimin.

So obviously they are mine.

They walked into the class in a smile as they queued up like servants.

"Hello handsome. I love your hair" the first girl commented with a smile.

"Whatever!" I said harshly as Jimin glared at me.

"Uhmm... I got you a pack of newly baked cookies you would love it" she said with smile.

"Wow you got me cookies!! so nice of you!!" I said excitedly as she kept the pack on the table as the aroma filled my nose gosh!!, I don't play with cookies!!.

"Hope you love it" she said.

"of course I do, come give me a kiss!" I said as she happily came for the kiss and took a selfie of use and ran out happily like a kid.

Thanks for reading🥀