Re: Ch - 3: Visiting Tortus

{ ———————Written By
Diablo_Forever 3000———————- }

[.     Some Key notations:                                ]

1. Story Depicting : Once upon a time.
2. Sounds : { SPLASH }/ "( sound)"
3. Thoughts / Internal Speech :
' Hajime Hajime Hajime'.
4: Dialogue say: " Hello Gorgeous. "

    ————————-•••••••••—————————
Chapter : 3

Hajime raises his right hand in the upward direction, and we see a silver colored ring in ring-finger. The ring has different markings on it and is made of magi-steel. It is one of the finest material in tortus . The ring has a ruby like gem fixed to it .

And we soon see the gem shine a bright red color like the sudden flash of lights of vehicles. And after the flash dies down , a key appears in his hand. The key is golden and too has marking on it . But what's different is that, unlike normal keys, magic can be sensed inside that key.

Hajime bring his hands down , holding the key and channel's his magic energy into the key . Those lines and the markings began to glow as soon as Magic flows through them . And soon , all that energy accumulates at one point , that is at the tip of the key .

And we see small keyhole that is only visible by the lights of the key . This keyhole comes out of nowhere. It must be the effect of artefact that Hajime made. Hajime puts the key inside the door and a click sound is heard.

{" CLICK "}

Suddenly a golden magic circle forms on the ground and a door completely that looks ancient with its wooden framework and a golden knob appears. The wood used in this door is certainly of a high quality .

Hajime reaches for the golden knob and opens the door . The door starts to open with a very slow and cliche sound that is of the doors of horror movies.

Hajime:  '  Kufufu. FINALLY!.. Finaly its time!...
Time for my "Epic Another World Entry"
It took a lot of time than I previously thought.
The materials, the design and the connection link with the key. But looks like my efforts paid off. '

Yue: " Nn___Hajime , Why do you have a weird grin on your face ? "

Hajime: " Yue. My efforts weren't in vain . The time used on this door was truly worth it . As you can see , its time for my " Very Awesome! , another world Epic Entry scene ".

Yue: " Nn. Hajime , You are acting weird . ....Are you okay . Should I call,  Ba-ka~ori. She Could help you with her healing magic."

( Asks Yue , slightly tilting her head with a worried expression on her face.)

Hajime: ! ! !

Hajime has a shocked expression on his face
as his lover, or the very first wife of Hajime Nagumo who generally doesn't understand certain things in their mundane life is somehow making sense .

Hajime: " Uhm-...N-No . I am Ok. Thanks. "

He says as he turns his face away in embarrassment.

Facing the other way , he glance a little with his eyes for a small peak and notices the his other wives are having the same look and probably the same thought , as if to say

Shia: ' Hajime-san can be childish too~ desu.'

Shizuku: ' I didn't know about this fetish of yours , Hajime.'

Tio: ' hoho. Goushinji~sama never fail to amuse me.'

Aiko: ' Hajime sure has good art skills. I will ask furogawa sir to allow him to art class . He may win the inter-school cup in arts, next time. '