Re: Ch - 2: Boredom

{ ———————Written By
Diablo_Forever 3000———————- }

[. Some Key notations: ]

1. Story Depicting : Once upon a time.
2. Sounds : { SPLASH }/ "( sound)"
3. Thoughts / Internal Speech :
' Hajime Hajime Hajime'.
4: Dialogue say: " Hello Gorgeous. "

————————-•••••••••—————————

No changes in this part though. You can skip to next chapter if you want.

Rimuru pov
Hello, I am Rimuru Tempest demon lord Slime who is famous for world domination and I am currently in the greatest boredom of my life.
It's been several years since the last battle against Yuuki. This battle was quite tough and took a long time to repair all the damage, but after a while the world stabilized and now everyone can live in peace.

What do I think about this? It was boring. My subordinates take care of everything for me and I have nothing to do. Our civilization is not so advanced, so I can't play video games or anything. The only way I'm entertained is when I'm with someone...

Today I decided to do something to get rid of this boredom. I then talked to my skill Ciel, the smartest person I know. Ciel then suggested something to me.

I gathered all of my executives and important friends in the boardroom.

Everyone was seated at a large table and I stood up to speak.

Alright, I'll be going in another world.
I declare it as if it were something normal, of course just as I thought it caused...

""Huh!?"""

Everyone had a stunned expression and let out confused groans. Their reaction is normal because I didn't say anything about it before.

Rimuru-sama, what do you mean?

Rigurd came forward and asked me, the others seemed to want to know as well.

FOR YOU

Exactly what I said before, I was bored and in recent years I want to have a more active life. Don't worry, I'll come back after 100 years max and leave everything here for everyone.

I will also leave contact methods in case of emergency.

I explained and everyone had a pensive look on their faces. Some of them didn't seem to want it, but no one seemed to want to stop me.
That's the way Ciel gave me to get out of my depression. I don't know what universe I'll be in because I left everything to Ciel, but since I trust her, I think it's going to be a great life.
Shion and Diablo approached and bowed deeply.

"Rimuru-Sama please allow us to go with you."
They said and I refused on the spot. I don't want them to do everything for me in the afterlife. That's because I might get bored again.

"No, this is something I want to do alone. Besides, I need you to take care of things here."
They looked reluctant but did not object to my words. They raised their heads and returned to their seats. The others seemed to want to come with me as well, but said nothing. Then I continued talking.

"Okay, I'll say goodbye to everyone and leave tomorrow. I will leave a reluctant copy that you can control so that my trip is not made public.
And the game will end here.

I will leave a copy to not make anything public. Without the powerful Demon King, some rebellion might happen and that would be problematic.

I said goodbye to some of the people who were important to me and who needed to know. The rest I leave to my subordinates, I have great confidence in them.

By the way, when I told Veldora about my trip, his reaction was.

Kuahaha, don't worry, as long as I'm here nothing will happen.

That kind of sentence was his signature so I just laughed and agreed.