Ch 12 Fate

This is different from Fun and games chapter .

Talk
Man 1 : How are u ?
Man 2 : Fine

Thought
Man 3 : ' I am wondering what is dinner today'

Story Depicting
I wonder what author has in mind
********************************************

Kouki Amanogava . Do you remember this name . Yes He is one of the students from Japan who got involved in the summoning incident, and ended up in Tortus along with his other classmates. He is somewhat like the leader of the whole class, as most of the students look up to him. This is further enforced by him being blessed with the rare job as the Hero.

Well If I have to say Something in short . He is the Self righteous guy. When I say it . I mean with the tag of extreme .

And Like a typical dreamy guy . His dream was to become the hero who saves everyone . Well His dream came true . But it only lasted for a moment . As time passed by He realised That His chance , His dream , His love , His friends were all being stolen by a guy who really even tried to get something.

This may sound one sided . But didn't this happened to most of us . When the girl class topper selected a random out of syllabus guy over us . I mean There were multiple options if not us . But seriously Someone who is not good in studies , neither sports , neither looks , always suggest a useless opinion on most useless topic . Imagine he is been asked by the class topper . Yeah it sucks like . WHY ? Just WHY .

Oops sorry for going off topic . Coming back on topic

After Being summoned. Kouki thought that this is his opportunity to make his dream come true . Like every isekai manga . He thought he is the protagonist and saving the world is his job . And also with the title Hero . He self confirmed it . By self confirmed I mean , he didn't even bothered to know who they were going to fight . What happens if they die here . Or if the king was a manipulative type , who just wanted to use them . Nope . Nothing at all . He just started doing what a typical Isekai protagonist should do .

All was going well . He has convinced his classmates to die in someone's else war . But things didn't go as planned and Again his Rival who was weak by this world standard resolved himself to become strong enough to survive. And then he became so strong that he( Hajime) became the protagonist with a Harem . And Kouki became a side character.

??: So well this was your past . Kinda sad for someone who was robbed off everything and with no-one left on his side .

Kouki: ....... I don't care now .

??: Really. That sad to hear then. I thought as your friend, I could possibly help you .

Kouki: What do you mean ?

??: I mean lets say if you get an opportunity where you can change everything. Grasp what was yours . Make things how it should have been . What would be your response then .

Kouki: Whatever you say . Things cannot be changed now . No matter what I do . And also I was wrong.

??: Wrong? You were wrong? How ? I mean if dreaming to be Hero is wrong then Every Kid shouldn't dream . I mean there are many people with many dreams. I mean what's wrong in making your dream a reality .
If You dream to become wealthy and rich . What's wrong in it . Don't humans do many things to become rich . Don't they think of every possible way to come on top .
Well . Leaving everything aside . What if You had such power where things went as you wanted . You will get your final results no matter the procedure. Don't you want change.
I can grant your wish