Chapter Seventeen

A/N:  This chapter got a little steamy. I am writing this as a fair warning for my innocent readers ;>). For those that don't like it, you can read till you see _×_ then skip to the next _×_
I really hope you all enjoy this chapter. Pls let me know what you think. 

P.s: Do you prefer Kate's or Sylvester's P.O.V.?

                       Kate

I've missed Ves this past few days. At first, I thought nothing of it, but after the second day, I realized he was purposefully avoiding me. I have racked my brain on the reason but found none. Seeing him today reminds me how much I've missed kissing him.

Placing my hands on the space Ves purposefully kept between us, I leaned towards Ves, "I know that you were avoiding me for some reason, but can this good student properly say thank you to her teacher" I said I. Such a way that I know he can't say no to.

Ves immediately flushed and looked away, fiddling with his fingers, probably unsure how to respond. I smiled further turned on by his naivety.  I placed a finger on his cheek and slowly slid it to his chin and lifted his head so he could look at me. "You just have to nod Ves," and he did.

_×_
I immediately straddled his lap and placed my lips on his. I felt Ves relax into the kiss, fully submitting to me. I kissed him hungrily. My hands brushed through his soft hair, running all over his body. I lifted his shirt over his head, only breaking the kiss for a second.

Ves placed his hands hesitantly on my hips and I smirked through the kiss. I rocked on his hardening cock through his shorts, thankful I was putting on a short gown. Ves let out a breathy moan and I abruptly broke the kiss and stopped rocking on him reminding myself that I had to slow down if I wanted this to last longer.

Ves lazily opened his lust-filled eyes and looked up at me.

"We don't want a repeat of last week. Do we?" I said to explain my abrupt stop. Ves blushed in embarrassment and went to cover his face but I held his hand. I leaned forward and pecked his lips.

"We'll take it slow today"

I kissed him again at a leisurely pace. Then I kissed his neck. He turned his head to give me more room. I kissed him at his special spot just below his ear and he moaned. I pulled of his shirt before I slowly stood up from him as I continued my journey down his chest. I sucked on his right nipple and then the left.  I kissed down his stomach and stopped at the waistband of his shorts and looked up at him silently asking for permission.

I smiled when he shyly nods his approval. I quickly pulked down his shorts and boxers freeing his swollen cock. Ves used both his hands to cover his face in embarrassment. Ves has nothing to be embarrassed about in that department. His cock is impressive and that's saying a lot coming from me. Who would've thought the nerd had such a mouth-watering dick.

I reached up and pulled away his hands. " You don't have to be embarrassed Ves"

Keeping my eyes on his, I used my two hands to grab his cock and pumped him up and down a few times. I slowly leaned down so that he knows,what I'm about to do. I placed my my lips on the tip of his cock and used my tongue to lick it. Ves jerked with a loud moan closing his eyes.

I paused my ministrations and waited for him to open his eyes. I want him to remember this moment clearly. That it was me that gave him this amount of pleasure.

He opened his eyes and I slowly took him in my mouth until he reached the back of my throat. I started to move and he clenched his fists tightly by his sides. I made myself gag on him a few times knowing from experience that I drove guys crazy.

At some point Ves couldn't keep his eyes open again and I let him. His moans increased in pitch again and I slowed down for the second time.

"Please... Kate... I can't.." Ves begs, a quivering mess. I took pity and decided to let him cum. I increased my pace. When I new he was close, I used my teeth to lightly graze his head, tipping him over the edge.  Ves shouts out my name in warning and climaxed. I let him cum in my mouth and swallowed his cum.

While Ves comes down from his high, I quickly climbed my bed and start to masturbate. Needing relief.  I was so wet. It didn't take long for me to find my release. I opened my eyes to see that Ves was watching from his position at the foot of the bed. Meaning he had a clear view of my pussy. He looked like he didn't want to watch but couldn't help himself.

_×_
"Enjoyed the show?" I smirked at him unashamed. Ves flushed and looked away, squeaking out a sorry. After what I just did to him, he's still so shy. Cute!!

I took a quick shower and now I'm dressed in a green camisole and black baggy shorts. Ves has also arranged his shorts and worn his shirt. He looked a mix of nervous and satisfied if that's possible.

I sat beside Ves a lot closer than we were seated before.

"Ves?" He looked up at me and looked away with a blush staining his cheeks.

"How was it for you?" I asked referring to the blow job I just gave him.

"Mind-blowing..."

"I am sensing a but"

"But I didn't do anything for you" he said, looking at me through his lashes.

Oh! I thought I made him do what he wasn't ready for.

"There's always a next time Ves. Plus, I already took care of myself with you as an audience." I added just to tease him.

Ves squirmed in his seat, probably replaying it in his head.

"But if there's going to be a next time, I need to know why you were avoiding me," I said, bringing us back to our earlier conversation. And with that, the atmosphere in the room became less flirty, more serious.

****************************
A/N:  Thanks for reading. Pls remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and RECOMMEND.