6.Memory lane

✮Hyunjin's Pov✮

The plane has finally landed an hour ago as we already have rented the rental car. I watch as Felix has his eyes closed with his hand out the window enjoying the wind in his face. He really does seem relaxed, I'm just glad that I really get to give him this sense of peace. Heaven knows he never did in his past life.

"So what would you like to do first, Lixie pixie?" I smile a bit as he opens his eyes looking at me amused

"Lixie pixie? That's what you're going to go for my nickname? That's like me calling you Jinjin" He laughs before patting my thigh. I pout playfully before he kisses my cheek "Alright alright, it was kinda cute. Maybe we could go and do some shopping for each other since neither of us brought any clothes with us?"

We could do shopping until we drop for all I care because I have a black card due to the paintings that I have made saving up all these years. "Maybe afterwards we could go to a museum if we have time?"

I ask him before he nods "Sounds good to me'' He says before his smile has immediately dropped when he sees who calls. "Mind if we go to the hotel first? I need to speak to someone and I know I won't be happy afterwards" He sighs as he looks off to the side.

Who was it that made him that sad? An ex lover or maybe a friend? But if that's the case wouldn't Minho tell me about it? Little did I know the day was about to turn for a dramatic turn.

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

I walk up to the front desk "I'm here to check in, Hwang Hyunjin" The hotel receptionist looks up before saying

"We have you booked under a suite, but the only suite that we have for the night is a one bed suite with a garden side view."

"Then are there any places around for hotels that me and my friend can stay in for the night?" Felix taps my arm shaking his head before he starts speaking Japanese

"That will be okay, thank you" He smiles before the desk lady hand us both a key card before Felix shrugs "You already paid for the room plus I know most hotels have couches so I can always sleep there if you're uncomfortable sleeping beside me"

I pat his head lightly "I'm okay with you sleeping next to me, after all, I do have a cru-" My sentence gets cut off by the phone ringing which makes me even more irritated at the person calling. Not only are they making Felix upset on the trip that I planned specially for him and now cutting me off from confessing to him.

This person is getting more and more on my shit list. He swipes the call to decline again until we open into the room where he goes on the balcony as the wind blows into his face. "Hello Eunmin, how are you?"

Felix places it on speaker"Today is his death anniversary, are you done sulking yet? I know he was your best friend-" Felix interrupts the girl before he says

"Actually I never told you this because we didn't speak after the funeral, but Moonbin and I were in a friends with benefits situation." I gasp silently before he asks me to sit down in a chair on the balcony. I nod following his order as I know that he probably wants to explain it to me.

"Say what? How can neither of you tell me about this?" Felix grips the railing of the balcony harder as his knuckles turn white. Who does she think she is talking to him like that?

"How do you tell your friend's sister that your brother was in a friends with benefits situation with me before he died? Because that's kind of awkward to say especially since he was the one to bring it up in the first place" Felix snaps

"Where are you even? Shouldn't you still be mourning over him if you still care him?" Felix sighs before snapping completely as tears roll down his face now.