3.Capturing Love

✮Hyunjin's Pov✮

What was I thinking? I must be out of my mind, we were in a program together a few years ago in Italy but it's just odd now I think. But I'm starting to get attracted to him again even though deep down, I never stopped loving him.

"My number?" He blushes before rubbing his neck then hands me his phone as I put my number in his phone and his number in mine. Even his phone case matches him well. But something else caught my eye.

A Polaroid that we took at the leaning tower of Pisa together with my arm around his shoulder, he kept it in his phone case all this time? I really can't believe this.

"I have a day off next Saturday if you want to have that night?" He offers me, he actually seems eager to see me again as he brightly smiles at me.

That bright smile is still the same from before but when the soul is the same but the experiences are different, it's not a surprise there are sparks of familiarity.

"Okay,Felix, you got a deal. You know,you've been working hard Felix, come on and sit next to me for a while. I don't bite. I mean just feel the night breeze in your hair and the stars twinkling above us"

Felix hesitates as he looks into my eyes before nodding, sitting the camera down next to him. "So what's your profession or what's your plan now that you're in Korea?"

The truth is Jisung called me telling me to come back to Korea and I missed being in Korea. It's surprising how much it changed though between the food and culture, it's still new even though I growed along with it.

"Well I'm a model and a painter, mostly painter now adays, but I thought I would live in Korea again as I'm starting to get older,I wanted to come back home. I want to settle down eventually" I lean back a bit looking at the stars and moon.

"You're a hopeless romantic aren't you?" He looks over at me before nudging my shoulder with his lightly.

"Maybe I am" I softly chuckle before looking away to not make it awkward for him. If I knew him well enough, I would be studying every feature even though he looks almost the same as he did before.

"Don't worry I am too, I look for the beauty in things but you're my best model I've ever had. I'll have to treat Minho to a homemade dinner" He smiles before I look over at him.

"You know how to cook? Who taught you?" I ask as I want to know more about his home life. Before, I know he had a close relationship with Yuna,Minho, slightly with Dal, and his mother.

"My mother taught me but since Minho is a chef, he taught me as well" Minho? A chef? That's surprising coming from him, in 1628, he had no interest in it but I didn't either in painting. I guess anything to keep you busy.

His phone begins to light up as it says 'big brother' on the ID. "Sorry I have to take this" He puts it on speaker before putting his finger to his lips to tell me to hush.

"Where are you? Do you not know it's midnight? Did that romantic creature kidnap you already?"

Romantic creature? What kind of crack had he been sniffing? "We just got finished, I wanted to wait for night to come for a different aesthetic"

"The night falls at 6 pm don't even Lee Felix Yongbok." He lightly scolds before laughing. He seems so soft towards him now, maybe he's better than what he was before. So he did keep the Yongbok name but in his middle name instead. Interesting how it cycles through.

"I know, I was just understanding the model a bit. He's the only human that I've captured so I wanted to make it perfect." Really? That's surprising as well known of a photographer he is.