How he didn't noticed earlier

Start from the beginning

Dada babu : digvijay tum sachme bohot kismat wale ho ki tumhe ruhi jaisi jeevan saathi mili hai....

He smiled....

------------------------------------------

Yuvika : bhabhi mujhe neil ke gift lena hai par samajh nahi aa raha kya lu aap suggest kijiye na....

Miraya : bhabhi woh baad mein pehle humare liye dress select kar dijiye na hume Polo tournament mein jaana hai please....

Arjun : bhabhi woh....

"Enough....!!!!"

They turned and saw DJ standing at the doorstep....

He came inside....

DJ : kya tum sabne milkar attack kar diya hai uss par....meri biwi insaan hai machine nahi....

Ruhi was shocked listening to him.... the first time he addressed her as his wife....

Ruhi : calm down everyone.... yuvika jaha tak main neil ko jaanti hu usse tuxedos bohot pasand hai....tum usse woh de sakti ho.....

Yuvika : thank you bhabhi....

Ruhi : aur tum tino ke Polo tournament mein jaane ke liye dresses maine already mangwa li hai room mein hai main bhijwati hu....

They smiled....

Ruhi : arjun mujhe yaad hai tumhara competition hai aaj tum jao main time par aa jaungi....I promise....!!!!

Arjun : okay bhabhi....!!!

DJ : ho gaya na sabka kaam ruhi mere saath chalo.... kuch baat karni hai.....

She nodded and left with him.....

They came into their room.....

Ruhi : boliye kya kaam tha..??

DJ : woh... actually....will you.... you....

The first time he was stammering....

Ruhi : boliye na....

DJ : will you come with me.....

Ruhi : kaha?

DJ : ugh....for dinner.....

She raised an eyebrow.....

Ruhi : par kyu?

DJ : aise hi....

Ruhi : okay abhi main arjun ke competition mein jaa rahi hu....

DJ : okay....

She nodded....

He smiled...!!!

---------------------------------------

In evening,

DJ was waiting for Ruhi near the car.....

He had chosen a romantic restaurant with a beautiful view for their special evening....

As he saw Ruhi approaching, he couldn't believe his eyes.....She was wearing a stunning yellow saree that complemented her beauty perfectly.....He was mesmerized by her and couldn't take his eyes off her.....

Ruhi : chale..??

Her voice made him come out of his thoughts.....

DJ : ya come....

When they arrived at the restaurant, her eyes widened in surprise at the sight of the decorations.....

The tables were adorned with flickering candles and delicate flower arrangements, casting a warm glow over the room....Soft music played in the background, setting the perfect mood for a romantic evening......

Ruhi : It's beautiful....!!!!

DJ : I am glad you liked it...come....

She nodded....

They took their seats.....

Ruhi : DJ ek baat puchu...??

He nodded....

Ruhi : aaj achanak yeh sab kyu....I mean isse pehle toh kabhi aapne itna intrest nahi dikhaya....

DJ : ruhi main ghuma phira kar baat nahi karunga....I know humare beech pehle se sab kuch thik nahi tha woh humare circumstances the....par ab I really want us to give each other a chance..... chance to our relationship..... zindagi bhar toh aise nahi reh sakte na....at least we can start afresh.....it will be your decision....!!!!

Ruhi : I want that too DJ....but are you sure....

DJ : damn sure....

She smiled....!!!

As they enjoyed their meal, they laughed and talked, their conversation flowing effortlessly between them. He couldn't help but feel grateful for her sitting across from him, for her strength, her beauty, and her unwavering love for him.....

As the evening drew to a close, they lingered at their table, not quite ready to say goodbye to the magic of the night. They held hands as they walked back to the car, a comfortable silence settling between them as they drove home....