Their life

Hii guys here's the next OS...!!!

Thankyou for giving the suggestions and I promise I'll write on every suggestion one by one..

This OS is requested by Devil510Queen

So let's start..!!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Its after ruhi gave birth...!!!

I am not including any gargi's arrest drama...!!!!

After DJ became the chairperson of the Mahajan empire...he started working hard so no one can snatch his position again...!!!

In these months, he didn't bothered much about ruhi...He was totally submerged in his own life and works...he was totally ignoring her on the other hand ruhi badly missed DJ during her whole pregnancy period, everyone took the good care of her but the protection, sense of security a husband can give to wife was missing in her life...

Ruhi delivered a healthy baby boy which brought immense happiness not only in the Mahajan house but whole Mahajan empire....!!!

First time when DJ took his own child he felt a sense of happiness, first time he looked at his wife with a different emotion...

everyone was happy in the house...Double bonus was given to the employees, workers, staff and everyone who works in the Mahajan empire, Food and clothes were distributed in the old age homes and orphanages..!!!!

Today ruhi is getting discharged from the hospital, everyone had prepared a great welcome for her and baby...!!

In hospital,

DJ entered the ward and saw a adorable sight..ruhi was playing with their kid, both were looking cute...!!!

he secretly clicked their pic...!!!

DJ : ruhi...

she looked at him and smiled a little....

DJ : ready ho jao ghar jaana hai...

ruhi : ji aap isse le lijiye thodi der..

he nodded and took the baby from her...she went inside...

he was just adoring his baby who was looking at him only...he smiled...

suddenly he received a call, it was simone's call

suddenly he received a call, it was simone's call...he declined it...

DJ : thankyou baby for coming in our life...

he kissed his forehead....

A guard entered,

DJ : what happened..??

guard : sir media has surrounded the hospital...!!!

he sighed...

DJ : block the entrance no one should enter the hospital and bring the car at the backside of hospital...