chapter 49

Aadya wokeup in evening and found Yug beside her sleeping, she put her head on his chest he tighten his hold around her waist, Aadya was looking at his face which was glowing before yesterday night now looking all pale and tired, tears started streaming from her eyes after remembering the reason behind his distress, she caressed her flat stomach and a sob left from her mouth but before Yug could hear her sobs she pressed her palms over her mouth.
After sometime Yug too wokeup and found Aadya looking at him, whose eyes were telling him about everything he kissed her both eyes and sat with her on bed taking her in his arms both were talking through eyes, Aadya sat on his lap facing him, she was ready to cry again.

Yug- mera baccha don't cry please..........she put her head on his chest and hugged him tightly and started crying, he couldn't control himself more he too started crying, both were crying for their unborn baby who didn't get any chance to explore the new world.

Yug- sweetie please jaan, get up let's freshen up...........he new it's time to change her pad as he saw stains on bedsheet.

Aadya- I can't do it myself please help me........she was feeling strengthless right now, every muscle of her body was paining mostly her abdomen.

Yug- I'll meri jaan .........he kissed her forehead and took her in his arms.

He helped her in bathing and other things after making sure she was ok he himself took a bath .
He dried her hairs and apply vermilion, he applied moisturizer and bindi, she was only looking at him without any blink, she cupped his face in her palms and kissed his forehead he placed his palms on her palms. She placed his head on her lap and started caressing his hairs, he clutched her pallu in his fist and tried to control his tears, she put her head above his, that day they didn't utter words but talked to many things.

Ruhi was sitting on bed lost in her thoughts when Vidhan entered there and found her gloomy face, he sat beside her and held her palms on his lap, she put her head on his shoulder.

Ruhi- why did this happen?.........tear left from her eyes she put her hand on her abdomen securely. Vidhan had no answer for this question.

Vidhan- Rooh please eat your medicine...........he noticed that she didn't take her medicine, Ruhi took her medicines and again put her head on his shoulder.

Ruhi- I think now Aadu is awake let me give her something to eat.........both left from there, Ruhi prepared khichdi for Aadya and simple daal chawal for Yugant as he also didn't eat anything.
Vidhan took the food followed by her he knocked the door and entered the room.

Vidhan- Yug eat your food and Pari you too beta........ Vidhan feed her with his hands Ruhi was sitting there too but with a restless face as Aadya didn't even spared any glance at her, both completed their food Ruhi was about to come near Aadya when she stopped her.

Aadya- no babhi maa don't come near me.........she backed off herself.

Ruhi- Aadu.........she called her in confusion.

Aadya- go from there don't come near me I'm a wicked woman I killed my baby I don't want to saw you in same condition don't come near me I don't want my wickedness near you .........all them look at her in shock.

Ruhi- AADYA...........she called her angrily.

Aadya- no no go from here don't stay near me please bhabhi I don't want something happened to you too please Bhai take bhabhi from here I'm a wicked woman go from here I'm the reason that's why  my baby died all of you go from here leave me I'm a wicked woman I'll only bring destruction Rana sa go from here take them away from here .......... She was blabbering everything like a insane person and tried to push them out of room, hearing her lous voice everyone gathered there, Yug and Vidhan tried to control her but she wasn't ready to hear anything . Vidhan slapped her to bring her back, because of weakness she again lost her consciousness but before she could fall on floor Yugant hold her near his chest. Rudra's eyes started tearing after witnessing his sister in that condition.

Yug- Bhai please........... he clutched her near his chest and kissed her head multiple times.

Vidhan- I'm sorry baccha........... caressing her head he instantly left from there Ruhi ran behind him understanding his condition.

Vidhan went on terrace he looked at the sky and started crying, first time in his whole life he slapped her, whome he always cherish as his own child, he was looking at the sky and saying sorry to his badi maa trough his tears. Ruhi saw his condition and backhugged him tightly.

Vidhan- how can I slap my baby Rooh........his voice was breaking because of emotions.

Ruhi- she deserves that because she was saying nonsense for herself, I had already warned her not to repeat this type of things but no she didn't understand it, it's good you slapped her once now she will remember this always..........she said angrily.

Vidhan- but I shouldn't slap her in this condition........... Ruhi caressed his chest.

Ruhi- I agree with it but that's ok everything will be ok, I believe in Mahadev..........she kissed his back.

Vidhan- you're right everything will be ok but this time she deserves punishment let her be ok first then I'll punish her.

Ruhi- let's go..........both came down and went to Aadya's room .

Yug was caressing her hairs while Deepthi was pressing ice bag on her left cheek where she got a tight slap for her big brother, Vidhan came near her and kissed her forehead and mumbled sorry in her ears after that he left from there as he got a call Delhi police.

Yug- bhabhi it's very late you all should eat and please take some rest I'm here with my sweetie, just send milk and dry fruits for her I'll feed her.......... Deepthi nodded and then they left from there except Ruhi, she came near and sat beside her.

Ruhi- bhaiya I know it's very hard for you too as Aadya but she is in pain both physically and mentally too, she needs you the most right now be strong for her bhaiya......... saying that she too left from there.

Yug- what had you made my sweetie Mahadev please don't do that to her I can't see her in this condition, I'm loosing bot by bit that Diksha won her game she destroyed our happiness, she had make my sweetie' condition miserable I'll kill her once my baby is fine, let her live until than once Aadya is ok then I'll kill her ..........he said to himself then look at her who was sleeping holding his one plam in her .