"Nah I haven't." He said. "You never had yo' first kiss?" He asked dryly.

"No and what if he looks at me like i'm stupid and laughs at me because i don't know how to kiss. I don't wanna just stand there with my mouth open like a fish while he's kissing me and thinking about dumb how look." I said and he laughed.

"Skyeeee it's not funny." I said.

"You can't be for real Reign." He stopped laughing.

"If i teach you it's not gone be a video." He said in the same dry tone.

"No. That's wrong i'm talking to Elijah." I caught on.

"Look you wanna learn right? I don't want yo' ass i'm just helping you. Not doing shit but teaching you don't be weird wit me." He said seriously.

"...Okay." I sat down beside him.

"Just close yo' eyes and follow my lead." He said and i nodded closing my eyes. I felt his finger lift my chin up before feeling him tryna stick a hot fry in my mouth which made jerk back and open my eyes.

"You okay?" He asked trying not laugh.

"You play too much." I raised my voice wanting to throw the whole bag in his face.

"Don't raise yo' voice at me." He said instantly cutting off his laugh while i rolled my laugh.

"Dude you do too much what you do that for that's not funny?" I complained standing up in front of him.

"Aww i made you mad c'mere reignbow." He grabbed my hand trying hug me but i stood my ground.

"You really like this nigga huh?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Look kissing ain't that hard just follow his lead i promise you it ain't gone be that bad." He said and i nodded.

"Okay but you could've said that instead of playing getting crumbs and shit over my mouth."

"Fuck you want me to do lick it off? You wiped the shit off stop being a big ass baby you know you wanted to fuck that hot fry up." He still joked. "You my homeboy lil sister i'm not finna kiss you." He added.

"I didn't ask you to but touché mr. butt munch i don't know where yo' lips been anyways."

"Ion eat ass babygirl." He said smoothly.

"Okay so this stays between us right." I nodded.

"It's nothing to tell." He grabbed his controller. "That's not yo' nigga and this nobody business." He said with his eyes glued on the game.

"You wanna go get some to eat?" He looked back at me.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Ight let me change right quick. You can't survive off air and sprite." He chuckled.

...

"We really fat as fuck eating a box of pizza in the car like the arm rest a table." He said making me laugh.

"For real." I took a bite out of the pizza. "This random but you know how you was talking to me how you just feel like you can't succeed.". I brought up.