eleven.

ᴛᴜᴇ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 12 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"REIGN." I heard TayTay's voice and i looked back.

"I'll be right back." I said and Jai nodded continuing to walk to his car.

"What?—Ewwww you're glossy don't hug me." I cut myself off cause TayTay tried to hug me.

"Glossy?" He asked.

"Yeah Glossy." I said in a duh tone. He didn't have on a shirt and he was just glistening wit sweat.

"Girl fuck you, ride wit me." He said.

"Where you finna go?" I asked.

"Nowhere i need to talk to you bout some business." He said.

"Okay i'm finna text my brother." I pulled out my phone as I started to walk with him. "I hope you going to your house first to change, you smell like outside." I said.

"Duh nigga i been hooping." He said.

"You gone be back on the basketball team this year?" I asked and he shrugged. The last basketball game he played he got injured real bad and had to sit out for the rest of the season.

"Coach been talking to my mama and shit bout it. Said my spot still there if i want it." I said.

"I think you should." I said. "Think about the scholarships that'll come wit it it's our senior year everything we do count." I said.

"Ion think i'm ready to be back." He said and i kissed my teeth.

"Nigga the way you was just playin wit them other niggas?" I said and he laughed as we got in his car.

"That's different. We at a park not school where everybody dictating and scouts come through. Shit make me nervous." He said.

"It didn't make you nervous before, that injury just shook you up but you been healed for months now. Plus that injury wasn't even your fault and you still scored the most points that night." I said.

"Girl don't gas me up imma get cocky." He mumbled.

"I'm not gassing you up, it's a fact." I said.

"Yeah well what you gone do when school start?" He asked. "You quit everything." He said.

"No i don't." I said.

"Yes the fuck you do, yo' ass quit cheerleading cause you was on the debate team and couldn't do both then you quit the debate team cause they made you mad. And you not in student council no more. You smart as fuck don't know why you keep starting shit just to not finish it." He said.

"I didn't quit my piano classes." I said.

"That's outside of school." He said and i rolled my eyes.

"I don't know but what i do know is i'm not doing cheerleading this year." I said.

"Figure that shit out." He said. "Can we talk about yo' crazy ass cousin?" He asked.