eighteen

sᴀᴛ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴊᴜɴᴇ 16 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"Calling yo' phone? Who's calling yo' phone? That ain't your mom boy leave me alone." I sung as Nothing on Me by Toni Romiti played loudly in my room.

"TURN THAT DAMN MUSIC DOWN." My mom yelled making me roll my eyes and lower the volume just a little.

"Girl shut up." I mumbled. "This the national anthem." I said to myself.

"FUNNY HOW THINGS CHANGEDDDDD." I sung loudly just to get on her nerves before shutting up.

"Shut the fuck up." Twon bussed in my room closing the door right behind him.

"Twon did you purposely go into footlocker looking for the dude i told y'all who got my number?" I asked.

"That lil nigga snitched?" He asked.

"I really wish y'all would stop doing stuff like that every time a dude tryna talk to me, cause that's embarrassing. Ion even know if i like him for real." I said.

"Ight you got a point i'll stop, but that don't mean i ain't gone find out what nigga you dealing wit. And don't be scared to talk to me bout a nigga you know we just be looking out for you." He expressed.

"Yeah yeah, i hear you." I said.

"Girl fuck you i'm tryna be sentimental and shit." He said and i laughed.

"My fault, thank you brother dearest." I said sarcastically.

"Move, peanut head ass." He sat beside me on my bed.

"Ight trick you got one more time." I pointed.

"Where the snacks at?" He looked at me.

"Up yo' ass and around the corner." I laughed.

"Shit ain't funny you annoying, i know you keep a stash in here somewhere." He said.

"Look in the drawer on my nightstand beside you." I said. I continued to just scroll through my playlist adding some more songs.

"Damn nigga this must be all the free shit Angel be letting yo' ass get." I heard him grab a bag of chips. "Jai told me bout Ashanti messin' wit you and shit." He said.

"Don't say it like that." I looked up from my phone. "Make me sound like i'm a punk, i just ain't buss her out in front of everybody but i could tell she wanted me to get out of character." I said. "Ion want nobody thinking i was tryna show out so i just told her to leave me alone."

"Them our friends they know you don't bother nobody they not gone think you showing out." He assured.

"But that's embarrassing to me. Arguing loud in front of other people i'm not ghetto like that." I said.

"Fuck all that Ashanti messy ass know how you is for real that's why she doing all that. Don't let her fuck up the friendship you and TayTay got. We ain't in school beat her ass while you can since you can't get in trouble." He said.

"WHAT?" I looked at him. "I mean I was thinking it but damn, it shouldn't even be that deep for us to fight we family." I shrugged.