Hoppy: "Well, I wouldn't be surprised! Catnap can be a little bit too much cute for anyone to handle..."

Picky: (Nods silently)

*then, they heard catnap purr, which was a surprise, given the situation*

*Catnap suddenly began to purr, which made the other smiling critters raise their eyebrows a little in surprise. It was really unexpected, as his purring even came as a surprise to Dogday, but it seemed as if the kitty was feeling quite comfortable with the doggo while he was even asleep.*

Hoppy: "He's purring! Catnap's purring!"

Kickin: "Wait, really?"

Picky: "Yeah, the kitty's purring!"

*they found it adorable, but they went back to their activities, bobby, picky and crafty finished the pancakes and put 3 in each plate, while kicking and hoppy were making a race on who could finish their pancakes first, they were all sitting down, but dogday himself couldn't eat if catnap was clinging to him, so he had to wake him up, he shook catnap a bit, and catnap's ears twitched as he started to wake up, but he was still very sleepy*

Catnap:hm....?

*Dogday took the chance to shake Catnap a little bit, hoping to wake him up. The kitty then slowly started to open his eyes, his head still laying on his right shoulder, as the ear twitches revealed how tired he was after his nightmare...*

Dogday: "Hey... wake up... it's breakfast time..."

*Dogday thought it would be more kind to try to wake Catnap up in such a gentle way, being aware of how he had been through a rough nightmare that made him feel quite anxious.*

*Dogday had put catnap down, who was still tired, and they both sat down for breakfast with everyone else*

*Dogday had decided to put Catnap down, so that he could sit to eat breakfast with the rest of the group. Both of them now sat side by side, as the duo was now at the moment in the middle of the group, sharing a table with them.*

Bobby: "You had a rough night, buddy..."

Kickin: "Catnap, did you have another nightmare?"

*The others were starting to show their concern for Catnap, curious as to what was making him feel so anxious when he slept.*

*Catnap simply nodded as he took a bite out of the pancakes that were made*

*Catnap had taken a bite out of the pancake, while nodding with his head to confirm their question, as he wasn't really feeling like talking right now... Catnap seemed even more tired than a few minutes ago, his body giving in to exhaustion while the others watched him with concern. Dogday also noticed that Catnap's body was a bit more relaxed while he ate the delicious breakfast made by the other smiling critters.*

Bubba: "Man, we were so close to thinking his nightmare was finally over..."

Hoppy:it's gonna take a long time before his nightmares are gonna yk?
He's clearly traumatized by the prototype

Crafty:give him some time, he's clearly stressed

*Hoppy seemed to speak the truth when she said that it would take a long time for the kitty's nightmares to end, especially with how traumatized he was after being controlled and manipulated by the prototype.*

Kickin: "Yeah! We really need to give him the space that he needs to get through this."

Bubba: "Yeah, it's really for the best... it's not like we can just magically make the prototype's cruelty go away from his memory..."

*Dogday was glad the others were being considered about catnap's feelings, but...something still felt off...he knew that this was definitly not the end....*

*Although the others were considering about Catnap's feelings, it was...as if this situation was leading to something else...and the duo wouldn't know what was going to happen next.*

Picky: "It's kinda sad to think how the prototype's cruelty will stay forever in Catnap's memory, even if we were able to give him enough love and comfort to make him feel safe and protected again..."

Bobby:it's gonna take time for him to be able to feel safe and protected again....

*After breakfast, they had put everything away, and decided to go to the living room to talk, but catnap decided to take a walk outside to get some fresh air, little did he know that would have consequences....*

*Catnap decided to take a walk outside to get some fresh air, probably feeling like his mind needed the open space of the outdoors to feel more relaxed. However, Catnap was unaware of the consequences that would befall him the moment he stepped out...*

*he was near a garden that they had at the playcare, staring up at the sky, the butterflies flying around when suddently....he felt a pain around his waist, he looked down to see...two metal fingers, only to realize....it was the prototype's hand! Before he could react or call for help he was dragged away to the darkness...*