Don't Make Me Evil. {Chapter 12}

Masky was helping me stretch since I couldn't train until my legs would stop limping. Suddenly he pulled me in close,"I-I" I stammered,he was so close that his nose was touching my pale and cold one. "Have you ever heard of a heat of the moment kiss?" I shook my head,"Let me show you."

He suddenly pursed his ice cold lips with mine,I groaned in anger and began punching his back. Giving up I just layed there and frowned,"ahem. Am I interrupting something?"

"Darling its not what it looks like!" I yelled, He had hurt in his eyes,"I love you! I would never hurt you!" He sniffled,"Evil doesn't love." Masky jumped out the window in fear and Jack gently shut the door. In regret I sat on my bed and spaced out.

Jacks PoV
I shut the door as I heavily sighed,I slid down the wall near her door and whimpered. I ripped off my mask in anger,I began to hug my knees as I curled up. I walked over to her door and pressed my ear on it,I heard her softly crying and I frowned. I opened the door and sat with her,"Lovley I'm sorry I called you evil. Your my everything and all I ever want." She sniffled as she nuzzled her eyes in my hoodie shoulder,leaving tear marks. "We are both evil,we both have our problems,we both have our wicked ways....we are the only thing that keeps each other sane."

I kissed her tears away as we sat there,the only noise was her breathing. I snaked my arm around her waist and pulled her in closer,co forging her and letting her know someone cared. Letting her know that I cared.

Hey Cuties sorry I know its short but I'm super busy xoxo