{Chapter 10}

Jack sobbed while smiling, I walked over to him and placed a hand on his cheek. "I believe this is yours darling." I said as I placed his mask on his face,he held my hand as we ran upstairs. "Guys I'm alive!" I yelled, I started doing Frankenstein impressions as everyone smiled. "Well children now that the first in command is back,it is past curfew. Please go to bed." "Yes sir." We all said,I gave Jack a kiss and ran to my room.

I sighed and turned off the lamp for training tomorrow.

5:10 am
"(Y.N) get up your training has ta' continue." I groaned and sat up,Toby turned on my gas lamo blinding me. "Hissssssss" I complained,"S-sorry I didn't kno-know it would be that b-bright." Once I was dressed I headed out back,the usual training until Slenderman interrupted us. They told me that I can have a choice for my surgery's, I can get better at combat or have powers.
"DARK MAGIC!" I yelled at the top of my lungs,he nodded his head yes.

I was laying on a cold metal table,strapped down by leather belts. Jack,smiley,and witch doctor stood in front of me. "Are you ready?" Jack asked as he placed a hand on my cheek,"Yeah." He nodded and brought a brick up to a special area on my head,I took a deep breath as he raised it. He hit me over the head with the brick and I was out,it was very odd I was dreaming but could hear everything outside. I heard the W/D doing spells I think it was in Latin? I'm not quite sure "sim peaìrcresqo hillãkiken." (IDK LATIN GET OFF MA BACK) "Fresazambadã clokün!"

2 hours later.
I woke up and stretched,everyone was smiling and clapping. I walked over to an old cracked mirror,I had solid black hair,silver wings,a (F/C) hoodie,and (fav type of jeans) on. I smiled ear to ear, "I-I love it." "(Y.N), love try out your magic!" BEN pulled me outside as the group followed. Sally sat on a railing from the deck while pointing to a tree with a tatarget painted onto it. I scoffed as I took in a deep breath,my eyes turned dark blue as they glowed. I squinted and shot it at the tree,it glowed a beautiful blue and black. Blue roses shot out of it and it sliced in half,my mouth dropped open as I squealed.