{Chapter 5}

"Jeff you idiot! What is wrong with you?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs,I quickly ran towards him. In fear he blocked his face with his arms,I pinned him to the ground . "J-Jack your'e not really going to do this are you?" "Yes.... I am." I quickly lunged my knife in to his chest,blood leaking through his white hoodie. I got up off him and pulled my knife out,I ran over to (Y/N) and picked her up.

I took her to the basement and put her on the surgery table,I quickly got to the wound as i pulled out my needle and thread.I stitched her bloody wound as i pulled out my surgical wrap,I wrapped it around her so the blood wouldn't get everywhere.

She groaned in pain as her eyelashes fluttered,in delight my shaky hand grabbed hers."How do you feel?" She coughed and swallowed hard,"Th-thirsty." I nodded and got her a foam cup with ice water in it,she gulped it down and rested her head on my shoulder. "For the love of god if i'm in the middle of a fight or battle don't get in the middle of it."

Readers POV

"That's not fair I should be able to help you out,what if you got hurt?"

"I'm only worried for you ok?" I nodded,"I l-care you?" He scoffed followed by a chuckle, "Same here...same uh here." He grabbed my wrist helping me down from the surgery table,we walked up to my room as I sat down with Jack. "Are we... Do we?" "In love or love each other?" "Yeah I mean,it just came out of no where." He nodded as he slipped off his mask and set it next to him,he rubbed his...'eyes' as he yawned. I gently rested my head on his shoulder,he wrapped his arm around my waist. "So what are we?"

"We're forever."

He smiled as we carefully lay back on my bed and fall asleep.

The next day I woke up and opened my dark closet,I pulled out a sweatshirt, bootleg jeans,and blue socks with white converse. I walked downstairs and looked through the window,they were wrapping Jeff's dead body in a tarp. I heavily sighed and walked into the dinning room,I sat down in my place.

The maid we kidnapped sereved me eggs and toast, I smiled and bit into my eggs. Masky and Hoodie always kidnapped maids for the mansion,I thought that's what would happened to me until I learned combat.

Jack came and sat down next to me and smiled,I smiled back and poked my toast. Under the table he gently grabbed my hand,I took his as I quietly giggled.

(A/N) I'm tired.