Chapter 6 | Do You Like Bunny's?

Start from the beginning

"Now don't you start! You know damn well it's not a date!" I jokingly act aggravated with her in tone. "IIIIIII don't knoooow! Sure, feeeeeeels like a date to me!" She teased in a flirtatious voice. Playing with how her eyebrows sat, and the look on her face of devious teasing intent >: 3. I grow a comically glowing and appearing red vein bulge along the side of my head as my expression showed slightly annoyed. "For someone somewhat tall! You've got short guy temper." She poked fun in a purposely devious tone. I turn facing her with this look of disbelief! "Somewhat tall!? SHORT GUY TEMPER!?" "Yeah... Somewhat tall! I mean your tall! But not as tall as me... You're a battlecruiser, I'm a battleship, you're bound to be a few inches shorter. 5'11 Vs 6'1 is quiet the difference~" She teased furthering her devious nature! She knew what she was doing! It was working to.

"Next your gonna tell me my guns are small!!!" I joke, disengaging from that conversation into a joke, not letting myself open those worms more then I already had. Raising a handout into a gesture ahead of her. She spoke with this : 3 tease full eyes closed tone. "Well actually they are! At least compared to other ships built in the 30's. I'm pretty sure Scharnhorst is the only battle class ship from the 30's that' got smaller guns than you." I grow that comical vain across my head again. With an amagi style false smile and shadow over my face. "You're cruising for a bruising New Jersey" "I know! Just getting some teasing out of my system so I can get you in the mood! <3" She joked or was she. I rolled my eyes, losing the comical look. "If that's your plan! You're being very counterproductive you know?" I taunted playfully. "I know"

"So! How come you're still single? Some underlining scary dark secret that only your EX's will know that I should be worried about?" She asks, that was from a mix of interest, and a mix of the want to start a new conversation. I laugh amusedly by her boldness and framing of the question was rather funny. "If I had any Ex's they'd say I'm an absolute idiot who doesn't know what or who he wants and doesn't know how to put my foot down when I need to be! So! What about you? Any reason your still single? Or anything your Ex's would tell me that would terrify me of you?" I ask, carrying the energy she had with the question in return. "Too much energy! WAYYYYY to much energy. And I've never had anyone either! Not from a lack of option, or lack of people trying to get at me! But I've just got my eyes set on someone right now." Boldly! A mix of joke, and a mix of showing I knew already! Call it arrogant or dushy!

I comment. "An of all the people your attracted to, you picked me? Either those previously mentioned options are all daft, or your taste is backwards~" An insultive tease! Very obviously toned and formatted to be playful in a jokingly hurtful way. Whilst poking fun and notice that I knew she liked me. "Oh no, I just felt that if I didn't fall for you! Then you'd be destined to a lifetime of loneliness... You know... Being insufferable and all that." I playfully tilt my head and make an ouch expression. "Ouch, I might need a checkup with vestal after that." As we arrived at Hibachi, I stepped ahead, opening the door for her as we piled in. Approaching Yamashiro, the one running counter. "Oh! Good afternoon! What can I get you today?" New Jersey gesturing to me to go first. "You sure?" Nodding, confirming it. I stepped forwards looking at the menu displayed above.

"Ummmm, Can I get General Tso Chicken? White Rice and a bubble banana flavored tea?" "Absolutely! An for you ma'am?" Putting that into the register. Looking unto Jersey. Who shook her head. "You mind if we share it?" She asks me, I wasn't paying for it! So, I nod my head. "Sure!" I mean, it's not like they give you a small serving size anyway! Its enough to keep you filled up the entire day most times than not! Yamashiro gave us the total, and Jersey payed for it. officially making up for when I bought her food JUST before we entered basic training back in Hawaii near Pearl Harbor that one time! "Alrighty! I'll bring it to your table when it's done! Just have a seat were ever you'd like!" She informs us rather happily, as she left to inform the kitchen of what to fix. Jersey pocketing her receipt, before leading me to a table beside the window!