Dawn : This is really a fascinating ability.

Luminous : Indeed, to think 2 years later you would come back and be so different.

And as expected, Luminous noticed my presence and came to me.

Dawn : I can't say a lot happen but that will have to wait, I need another favor.

Luminous : You want to check on that war, right.

Dawn : You already know, huh.

Luminous : It was just speculation, anyway sure go ahead i'll take care of things here (Beside it seems you are more complete now, i'm curious to see what you are planning.)

Nodding, I quickly reactivated Destiny beyond Fate and left the garden.

Reappearing near the camp where Falmuth's army was resting, I internally cringed at the horrendous aura Rimuru was making.

He wasn't even here yet his power could be felt all over the forest, it was just hidden enough for normal people to not notice.

The work of great sage surely...

Dawn : Fate here is really unstable...changing them all will take months, so I really have to take care of the source directly.

And that was Rimuru, his fate was originally blurry but now it's just kind of corrupted, the story will go that way : Rimuru massacres his enemies, will fail in reviving Shion and the other, he will then start an era of fear and tyranny...

Dawn : The route leading to Evil Rimuru from the game Isekai memories, the cruelest demon lord feared by all.

This is a dead end, the route alone is filled with menace but it can get even worse because other variables can enter.

I should try talking with Rimuru for now and if he doesn't listen, I will have to force my way in.

I still have my last resort just in case...

3rd Pov

Flying over the enemy camp, Rimuru's rage kept intensifying each second...the different troup of Tempest already departed to destroy the Anti-magic area and barrier surrounding the capital city.

It was only a matter of time before Rimuru launched his own attack against the main army.

Rimuru : I'll kill them all...no one will be left.

Dawn : That's really cold from you.

Looking beside him, Rimuru's cold eyes didn't even waver at the sudden appearance of an outsider.

His friend stood there, a thing platform made of ice floating in the air.

Rimuru : What are you doing here ?

Dawn : I told you, I'll meet you later.

Standing in the air, the laughter and chatter of the soldiers below them could be heard...

Rimuru decided to stay silent while returning his gaze toward the enemy camp.

Dawn : S-

Rimuru : Are you trying to stop me ?

Dawn : Not really, I'm just wondering how far you will go.

Rimuru : It seems you already know what I'm going to do...no one will escape here alive.

A dark aura surrounded him, at the same time he received a thought communication from Souei.

Souei : (Rimuru-sama ! We have successfully destroyed the device maintaining the barrier around Tempest!)